A selection of articles related to flidais.
Original articles from our library related to the Flidais. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Flidais.
- (... deer). Irish. A Celtic Artemis; a huntress figure associated with archery, the sanctity of forests and the wildlife therein, and the chase. Unlike Artemis, however, Her lustiness and sexual appetite is legendary....
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
Flidais is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Flidais books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Timber Country dies at stud in Japan aged 24
- Timber Country has also emerged as a broodmare sire of note, with his Japanese-bred daughter Copano Nikita producing dual Grade 1 winner Copano Rickey; his Australian-bred daughter Flidais producing Group 1 Galaxy Stakes heroine Sweet Idea; and ...
- Il Cervo: un animale dai mille significati simbolici
- I Celti ritenevano il cervo un animale soprannaturale appartenente alla Dea Madre, associato al culto della fertilità, e numerose figure mitologiche celtiche avevano a che fare con questo animale: da Flidais a Oisin fino a Sadbh.
- The Darling 2015 Gift Guide
- It's here! The season where we pause, celebrate, reflect and cherish the ones we hold dear.
- Snitzel's name no accident
- The super-sire has been the dominant force at the Gold Coast Magic Millions this week - he's the father of the two most expensive colts over the first two days of the sale, a $1.6 million colt out of Mirror Mirror and a $1.
- Horse sells over magic million mark
- A HORSE has cracked the one million-dollar mark at this morning's Magic Millions Yearling Sales, selling for $1.1 million less than an hour into bidding.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchespsi phenomena
adrenal gland pathology
acme markets acme fresh market
apollonius of perga de locis planis