Flint Sit Down Strike
A selection of articles related to flint sit down strike.
Original articles from our library related to the Flint Sit Down Strike. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Flint Sit Down Strike.
- Serveral Simple But Useful Meditations
- MEDITATIONS Before you start any kind of meditation, here are a few tips: Pick a place where you will not be disturbed. If you want, you may put on some relaxing music or nature sounds to keep you from possible distractions. Get into an upright position...
Mind >> Meditation
- Drawing Down the Moon
- To many, the powerful rite of Drawing Down the Moon belongs exclusively to a Wiccan ritual and it is also rebuffed as some shoddy rite inserted with a favour to reflect the practices of Thessalian witches who 'called down the moon'. The context of the 'drawing...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Stimulate Your Own Immune System
- Can you stimulate your own immune system? I work with people that are faced with life challenging illnesses such as cancer, AIDS, leukemia PNH, etc. It's very interesting how some people can fight these illnesses in spite of a bleak picture that the...
>> Body Mysteries
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 3: The Rope Techniques
- A key ingredient to the new projection techniques is an invisible, imaginary ROPE hanging from your ceiling. This ROPE will be used to exert dynamic pressure at a single point on your astral body to force its separation from the physical. The ROPE technique...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- A Ghostly House in Kansas
- Inteview with SUZANNE and JEFFERY DIEHL and their children JOURDANNE DIEHL, age 4, and PAUL ROATH age 13. June, 1999. Interview by SuzAnne's aunt Linda Kangas and Gene Kangas, Concord OHIO. The subject concerns spiritual occurrences at an early 20th century...
Ghosts >> Ghost Stories
Flint Sit Down Strike is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Flint Sit Down Strike books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Vintage photos from the 1936-37 Flint Sit-Down Strike
- FLINT, MI – Almost 80 years ago a group of 50 men started the Flint Sit-Down Strike inside General Motors' Fisher Body Plant 2, beginning a 44-day work stoppage that would end when GM recognized the United Auto Workers as the bargaining agent for ...
- One of last surviving Flint Sit-Down strikers dies at 99
- FLINT, MI -- One of the last surviving Sit-Down strikers that pushed General Motors to step up to the bargaining table will be laid to rest this week. Richard Wiecorek died Saturday, Feb. 27 at Regency at Grand Blanc in Grand Blanc Township.
- Sanders' upset win in the Michigan primary
- Historically, Michigan was a center of the American labor movement—the site of sit-down strikes that paved the way for the formation of the industrial unions in the 1930s.
- Last known Sit-Down striker remembered for faithfulness
- Programs and a book for attendees to sign sits before Richard Wiecorek's Funeral Service on Wednesday, March 2, 2016 at Swartz Funeral Home in Flint. Wiecorek was the last known survivor of the Sit-Down Strike and died on Feb. 27, 2016.
- Schumer: 'Flint May Have Been Just the Tip of the Iceberg'
- “Flint may have been just the tip of the iceberg. And that's what ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Flint Sit Down Strike Topics
Related searchesgraph mathematics mixed graph
mathematics common misconceptions
dream symbol carl jung
celtic fc honours
three bridges history