- “Floaters” not cataracts
- I sought a second opinion in Canada and my ophthalmologist identified “floaters” in the jelly like substance. He told me it was a result of aging and should not be more than a minor nuisance. I wear reading glasses now but other than that my eyes are fine.
- Treasury to Sell $13B 2-Year Floaters
- Treasury to Sell $13B 2-Year Floaters. The Treasury Department said it will auction $13 billion one-year 10-month 0.272% floating rate notes on Wednesday, March 23.
- HEALTH LINES: Flashes and floaters can indicate retina issues
- These include flashes (arc, lightning streaks), floaters (cobwebs, hair, lines, spots), and peripheral vision loss (as if someone has pulled a curtain over part of the eye).
- Eye Floaters Often From Age-Related Causes, Physician Says
- Beyond age, other causes of eye floaters include inflammation in the back of the eye, bleeding in the eye and a torn retina, according to Mayo Clinic.
Floaters is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Floaters books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.