Flood Geology Geological Evidence
A selection of articles related to flood geology geological evidence.
Original articles from our library related to the Flood Geology Geological Evidence. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Flood Geology Geological Evidence.
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Reinforcement Effect and Displacement Trend: No Wine in Old Bottles?
- Two phenomena concerning displacement--the reinforcement effect and the displacement trend--have been only meagerly investigated with virtually no further published studies of them since they were first reported decades ago. Because there appears to be...
Journal of Parapsychology >> vol 53, 1989
- Noah's Ark
- The story (or myth? ) of Noah and his ark full of animals is told from the accounts in the Hebraic Bible, from the Christian’s Book of Genesis in the Old Testament Bible and from the Muslim’s Qur’an.
Old Testament >> Genesis
- False Memory Syndrome and the Inquisition
- Memories are modified by circumstance and environment There is a new witch hunt in the United States. It has no need for proof and there is no reprieve. It is sufficient to be accused, and the lingering stench never fades. It is sexual abuse of children. The...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- The Case of Ted Owens (The PK Man)
- The principal concern of most readers will be whether the evidence in the Ted Owens case, as presented by Dr. Mishlove, is true beyond a reasonable doubt. Were this case the only case open to investigation it might well be considered beyond the pale of...
>> Psychic Abilities
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 7
- Chapter 7 7:1 And the LORD said unto Noah, Come thou and all thy house into the ark; for thee have I seen righteous before me in this generation. 7:2 Of every clean beast thou shalt take to thee by sevens, the male and his female: and of beasts that are not...
Old Testament >> Genesis
Flood Geology Geological Evidence is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Flood Geology Geological Evidence books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- We Can Save Individual Species — but Can We Save Entire Ecosystems?
- The “mammoth steppe” was a wildlife haven during the frigid late Pleistocene, a geologic epoch ending 12,000 years ago. While much of the northern hemisphere was covered in mile-thick glaciers, this ...
- Exposing the Secret History of Giants and the Underground Hyperborean Gallery
- The geologists took a sample, and the laboratory results revealed that the components of the tombstone included 55% 50 karat gold dust, 15% granite dust and 30% wolfram. Also, the analysis revealed that the ....
- How Indy's coal ash ponds can pollute neighborhood wells
- A large flood could wash coal ash pollutants into surrounding neighborhoods and the wellfield protection area, which is designed to protect groundwater that supplies drinking water throughout the city.
- Mini-donkey frenzy; drag racers crash; imprisoned polygamist is a handful
- POCATELLO, Idaho — Two of the three orphaned mountain lion cubs discovered in southeast Idaho in January have a new home — a zoo in North Carolina — but the third did not survive being tranquilized for the transfer. Martha Wackenhut, a regional ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.