Flood Geology Geological Evidence
A selection of articles related to flood geology geological evidence.
Original articles from our library related to the Flood Geology Geological Evidence. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Flood Geology Geological Evidence.
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Reinforcement Effect and Displacement Trend: No Wine in Old Bottles?
- Two phenomena concerning displacement--the reinforcement effect and the displacement trend--have been only meagerly investigated with virtually no further published studies of them since they were first reported decades ago. Because there appears to be...
Journal of Parapsychology >> vol 53, 1989
- Noah's Ark
- The story (or myth? ) of Noah and his ark full of animals is told from the accounts in the Hebraic Bible, from the Christian’s Book of Genesis in the Old Testament Bible and from the Muslim’s Qur’an.
Old Testament >> Genesis
- False Memory Syndrome and the Inquisition
- Memories are modified by circumstance and environment There is a new witch hunt in the United States. It has no need for proof and there is no reprieve. It is sufficient to be accused, and the lingering stench never fades. It is sexual abuse of children. The...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- The Case of Ted Owens (The PK Man)
- The principal concern of most readers will be whether the evidence in the Ted Owens case, as presented by Dr. Mishlove, is true beyond a reasonable doubt. Were this case the only case open to investigation it might well be considered beyond the pale of...
>> Psychic Abilities
- There are fragments of the 'Atlantis' legend in almost every culture around the world. This suggests, but does not prove, that the legend is based on a very ancient truth that was known by the forebears of each of these cultures. Our main source of...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
Flood Geology Geological Evidence is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Flood Geology Geological Evidence books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Colorado Big Thompson flood: Geologic evidence
- Colorado Big Thompson flood: Geologic evidence of a rare hydrologic event. John E. Costa.
- Newly discovered dinosaur megatracksites support Flood model
- Noah's Flood: The geological evidence, The. Australian Geologist 112:11, 30 September. 1999.
- The Noachian Flood: Universal or Local?
- Scientific Evidence. Geologic Evidence. No geologic evidence whatsoever exists for a universal flood, flood geology, or the canopy theory.
- The Flood
- Jan 28, 2002 in which many conservative Christians interpret the geological evidence for the flood.
Suggested Web Resources
- Scientific Evidence for a Worldwide Flood
- One of the strongest pieces of evidence for a worldwide flood is the existence of what However, geologists must have been informed about these fossils.
- The Talk.Origins Archive: Flood Geology FAQs
- Flood geology FAQs from The Talk. attempted to justify a global flood by claiming that there are fossils cutting through many geological strata. ancient history -- is cobbled together from bits and pieces of scanty and unreliable evidence.
- The Genesis Flood
- The evidence behind Noah's flood, oil, geologic and fossil. The idea is that geologic formations occur over long periods of time and in a uniform manner.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.