A selection of articles related to flood tide.
Original articles from our library related to the Flood Tide. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Flood Tide.
- Noah's Ark
- The story (or myth? ) of Noah and his ark full of animals is told from the accounts in the Hebraic Bible, from the Christian’s Book of Genesis in the Old Testament Bible and from the Muslim’s Qur’an.
Old Testament >> Genesis
- Pagan Roots of the Bible
- "The Bible is the innerrent word of the living God. It is absolutely infallible, without error in all matters pertaining to faith and practice, as well as in areas such as geography, science, history, etc. Jerry Falwell I have heard this assertion...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 7
- Chapter 7 7:1 And the LORD said unto Noah, Come thou and all thy house into the ark; for thee have I seen righteous before me in this generation. 7:2 Of every clean beast thou shalt take to thee by sevens, the male and his female: and of beasts that are not...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- There are fragments of the 'Atlantis' legend in almost every culture around the world. This suggests, but does not prove, that the legend is based on a very ancient truth that was known by the forebears of each of these cultures. Our main source of...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- King James Bible: Revelation, Chapter 12
- Chapter 12 12:1 And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars: 12:2 And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered. 12:3 And...
New Testament >> Revelation
Flood Tide is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Flood Tide books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- High winds, low pressure brings coastal flood advisory Thursday morning
- A Coastal Flood Advisory is in effect for all Jefferson, Clallam and other waterfront counties around Puget Sound. The high tide anomaly Thursday in Port Townsend is estimated to be 5:12 a.m.
- El Niño poised to let fly with another deluge
- The tidal flooding is due to the expanding warm ocean waters that come with El Niño, on top of storm surges and a backdrop of already rising seas with climate change, Sweet said.
- Flood preparation now underway in Vermilion Parish
- The threat of severe weather is officially underway here in Acadiana and the tide is steadily rising here in Delcambre. I spoke with some shrimpers a little earlier today and they say this has definitely put their business to a halt.
- Alert: High Surf Warning in effect until 6 AM PST Thursday
- AND THE LOWER REACHES OF COASTAL RIVERS MAY SEE SOME FLOODING FROM THE HIGH TIDES. DANGEROUS SURF CONDITIONS ARE EXPECTED ON THE BEACHES WHICH MAY CAUSE SOME BEACH EROSION. THOSE OPTING TO ...
- Storm system expected to continue through Thursday
- The National Weather Service predicted the possibility of coastal flooding Wednesday night along the Central Washington Coast around the time of high tide, which was expected to take place at 1:30 a.m.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Flood Tide Topics
Related searchessailing packet
beer hall putsch