- Moving to End Housing Segregation
- This is the crux of a pending Supreme Court case. Without the prod of litigation, the Treasury Department must carry out its statutory obligation “to affirmatively further fair housing” in the programs it administers. FLORENCE WAGMAN ROISMAN.
- IU McKinney presents Constitution Day Program with review of Supreme Court cases
- INDIANAPOLIS -- The Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law will commemorate Constitution Day on Sept. 17 with the program "Review of Recent Supreme Court Cases.
- The Supreme Court's Challenge to Housing Segregation
- The Poverty and Race Research Action Council has published a more comprehensive summary of Justice Kennedy's opinion, written by Florence Roisman, a law professor at Indiana University and an ICP board member, demonstrating in greater detail how ...
- 10 Professors Receive $25000 Prestigious Award
- ATLANTA--(BUSINESS WIRE)--On Saturday, November 14, ten distinguished professors from around the U.S. will be honored with a $25,000 cash tribute from the Elizabeth Hurlock Beckman Award Trust for motivating a former student to make a difference in ...
Florence Roisman is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Florence Roisman books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Florence Roisman Topics
Related searchessister george
american record corporation
dream analysis helicopter
englands 50 greatest goals the top 50