Fluconazole Off Label Uses
A selection of articles related to fluconazole off label uses.
Original articles from our library related to the Fluconazole Off Label Uses. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Fluconazole Off Label Uses.
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- After Midnight: A True Ghost Story
- The nervous chatter of the tourists echoed through the musty catacombs of the ancient city of Edinburgh. If I lingered behind the crowd, would that improve my chances of seeing a ghost? Or perhaps any spectral visitor would be put off by the unstable energies...
Ghosts >> Ghost Stories
- Psychic Protection - Barriers
- Introduction: The countermeasures given in these short articles are extremely basic. They only contain the bare bones of what is necessary to use them. To understand the principles behind these countermeasures, please get a copy of 'Practical Psychic Self-Defe...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Protection
- Harding, Deborah
- Deborah Harding began gardening alongside her parents when she was just able to walk. She lives in Ohio with her husband and two daughters. She writes articles on herbal concerns for magazines and web-zines, and gives lectures and workshops on growing herbs...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Practicing Sex Magick
- "O Lord, intoxicate me with the wine Of Thy Love. Place the chains of Thy slavery on My feet; Make me empty of all but Thy love, And in it destroy me and bring me Back to life. The hunger Thou has awakened culminates In fulfillment." Sufimaster...
Body Mysteries >> Sexuality
- Valerian Root, All About
- True Wild Valerian Root, Valeriana officinalis The name "Valerian" is derived from the Latin valere , which means "to be strong" and refers to both the health benefits of the plant as well as its distinct odor. The plant was known as "...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary V
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 8
- Chapter 8 8:1 And God remembered Noah, and every living thing, and all the cattle that was with him in the ark: and God made a wind to pass over the earth, and the waters asswaged; 8:2 The fountains also of the deep and the windows of heaven were stopped, and...
Old Testament >> Genesis
Fluconazole Off Label Uses is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Fluconazole Off Label Uses books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Drug to treat thrush 'increases risk of spontaneous miscarriage by 50%'
- A common prescription drug used to treat yeast infections may increase the risk of miscarriages if taken during the early stages of pregnancy, a study has revealed.
- Off-Label Prescribing: Both Sides of a Complex Debate
- 1 The practice is “legal and common…one in five prescriptions written today are for off-label use.
- What the Yuck? The Lowdown on Yeast Infections
- The doctor will also use a cotton swab to collect a sample of the discharge, which will determine if you have a yeast infection.
- FDA Approves First Drug to Boost Women's Libido
- The label for the drug, which is to be launched Oct. 17 according to Sprout, states that if a woman doesn't respond to the drug within eight weeks, she likely won't respond at all.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.