- Despite dental push, fluoride slowly disappearing from Canadian water supply
- Research has shown adding fluoride to drinking water reduces tooth decay.
- Fort Smith Adds Fluoride To Water Supply
- FORT SMITH (KFSM)-- On Monday (Mar. 7), the city of Fort Smith started pumping fluoride into the water supply. The ingredient was added to the Lee Creek and Lake Fort Smith Water Treatment Plants.
- Fort Smith adds fluoride to city's water supply Monday
- The CDC goes on to say, "Water fluoridation...ultimately reduces tooth decay by about 25 percent in children and adults.
- Astoria sidesteps ballot question on fluoride
- Voters in Portland rejected fluoride in the city's drinking water in 2013.
Fluoride is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Fluoride books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesnumerology saturday born
inscribed angle property
keith whitley alcoholism and death
acid mine drainage yellow boy