A selection of articles related to fluorite.
Original articles from our library related to the Fluorite. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Fluorite.
- Projective. All rainbow colors. Important balancer, healer. Opens heart (especially green), throat and 2 highest chakras for clarity, overview, seeing additional truths/realities. Spleen bones, teeth, lungs, detoxification, anxiety, insomnia. Clear and Purple:...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
- Auras and Chakras
- An aura is the three-dimensional energy field that surrounds the bodies of all beings and things. The healthier you are, the further the aura will extend out from your body. How to read the Aura Find a place where there isn't any harsh light. Focus on one...
Body Mysteries >> Auras
- Elemental Associations
- The earliest of Greek natural philosophers, Thales, in considering which was the most basic element in the cosmos, from which the cosmos was made, supposed that the cosmos was made of Water. Later, Heraclitus decided that the most basic element in the cosmos...
Magick >> The Elements
Fluorite is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Fluorite books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Fluorite CaF2
- Fluorite. CaF2 c 2001-2005 Mineral Data Publishing, version 1. Crystal Data: Cubic.
- Intro To Fluorite
- fluorite's most appealing traits, it might be wise to discuss that property of this going on in the structure of the fluorite molecules to cause this range of color.
- Geobit 4 Fluorite.indd
- Fluorite—Illinois' State Mineral. Geobit 4. Illinois State Geological Survey.
- BORG Fluorite
- Fluorite optics produced by Canon Optron, producer of precision optics for Canon in Japan. ► Super-fast astrograph configuration available.
Suggested News Resources
- Grotto wins Lotto as 18th century Painshill Park cave wins £750000 restoration
- Floating in a lake within botany devotee Charles Hamilton's 158-acre landscape, the cave will have its main chamber lined with calcite, gypsum, quartz, fluorite and other minerals and stones.
- Do-Fluoride Chemicals To Transfer 40% Stake In Fluorite Mine
- August 2 – Do-fluoride Chemical (002407) planned to acquire a 40-percent interest in a fluorite mining firm in Inner Mongolia for 24 million yuan, reports yicai.com, citing a company filing.
- China Shen Zhou Reports 318% Increase in Revenue for Second Quarter 2011
- This growth has been driven by increasing global demand for fluorite resources and the Chinese government's policies restricting production and exploration of such resources.
- Globe Metals moves step closer to rare earths elements drill results in Mozambique
- Globe Metals & Mining is making solid progress at its Mount Muambe project in Mozambique with the main fluorite and rare earth elements zone drilling nearing completion.
- Globe Metals and Mining Limited (ASX: GBE) Update Mount Muambe REE - Fluorite
- Globe Metals & Mining (“Globe” or “the Company”; ASX: GBE) is pleased to provide an update on its drilling activities at the Company's Mount Muambe REE – Fluorite Project, Mozambique.
Suggested Web Resources
- Fluorite - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Fluorite (also called fluorspar) is a halide mineral composed of calcium fluoride, CaF2.
- Fluorite: Fluorite mineral information and data.
- Fluorite Group . Fluorite is found as a common gangue mineral in hydrothermal veins, especially those containing lead and zinc minerals.
- Fluorite gemstone meaning
- Gemstone: Fluorite gem stone meaning. Fluorite gemstone meaning - tumbled fluorite.
- Fluorite Mineral Data
- Comments: Cubic fluorite crystals with octahedral galena crystals. The largest crystal is 2.1 cm across.
changeling external link