A selection of articles related to flush toilet.
Original articles from our library related to the Flush Toilet. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Flush Toilet.
- Lavender: Solace and Majestic
- Lavender, the Herb of Air, My friend when I am in despair. I ask Earth's blessing to bestow, As I tend and watch you grow. Strong roots and dainty stems, Bring joy to life when pleasure dims. Wee green bud with purple top, All your uses never stop. From...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary L
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 6
- AS THE WORM TURNS Health and well being are part of the natural birthright of the human being. With all of its organs intact, the right diet, exercise and mental focus, a human body can overcome any disease. Even so, the effects of living in this...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Egyptian Temples, part V: Daily Rituals
- Preparations for the Awakening of the God began already before dawn. The temple workers were busy baking fresh bread, preparing other offerings like meat and vegetables, even flowers, and arrange everything carefully on platters. The offerings had to satisfy...
Religions >> Egyptian
Flush Toilet is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Flush Toilet books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Should We Use Recycled Rainwater to Flush Toilets?
- You'll be shocked to hear this, perhaps, but the biggest single way that you use water in your household is to flush the toilet. Older toilets use as much as 3.5 to 7 gallons per flush, and even the latest standard water-conserving models still use 1.
- Study examines the benefits of using rainwater to flush toilets
- Rainwater collection - such a simple proposition, it would seem. Free water from the sky. Reduced demand for water treated to the quality of drinking water for purposes like flushing a toilet, or even gardening.
- Drexel University: Here's Why We Should Use Rainwater to Flush Toilets
- Toilet flushing is the biggest use of water in households in the United States and the United Kingdom, accounting for nearly one-third of potable water use.
- Lunch lady bomb threat; embarrassing toilet flush; fight closes school
- CHICAGO (AP) — Chicago Public School principals have been told to stop spending because the district is short of the cash needed to keep operating for the remainder of the school year.
- Kenya: Get a Dual-Flush Toilet to Reduce Your Water Bills
- Water supply companies around the country are racing to increase their tariffs, leading to higher bills for households. Your loo might just save you a significant amount of money.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.