- FDA-Approved Patient Labeling LESCOL (fluvastatin sodium
- FDA-Approved Patient Labeling. LESCOL. ®.
- Contains Nonbinding Recommendations Draft Guidance on
- Draft Guidance on Fluvastatin Sodium.
- A randomized placebo-controlled trial of fluvastatin for prevention of
- Final results of the fluvastatin angiographic restenosis (FLARE) trial. P. W.
- The Healthy Geezer: How Do Statins Work?
- Some of the best-known statins include simvastatin (Zocor), atorvastatin (Lipitor), lovastatin (Mevacor), pravastatin (Pravachol), rosuvastatin (Crestor), and fluvastatin (Lescol).
- Court dismisses preliminary injunction petition for alleged infringement of
- in preliminary injunction proceedings in pharmaceutical patent cases, in which preliminary injunctions were dismissed due to invalidity of the asserted patent (eg, esomeprazole, finasteride, desmopressin, fluvastatin, drospirenone and tamsulosin).
- Lescol (Fluvastatin Sodium) Drug Information: User Reviews, Side
- Learn about the prescription medication Lescol (Fluvastatin Sodium), drug uses, dosage, side effects, drug interactions, warnings, reviews and patient labeling.
- Fluvastatin: MedlinePlus Drug Information
- Features information about dosage, usage, warnings, and side effects.
- Fluvastatin (Oral Route) - MayoClinic.com
- Nov 1, 2010 Mayo Clinic offers award-winning medical and health information and tools for healthy living.
Fluvastatin is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Fluvastatin books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesling mudra
death of sardanapalus
music of indonesia tapanuli ogong