A selection of articles related to fly agaric.
Original articles from our library related to the Fly Agaric. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Fly Agaric.
- Agaric: Correspondences
- Amanita muscaria Folk Names:Death's angel, Death Cap, Magic Mushroom, Redcap Mushroom, Sacred Mushroom Gender: Masculine Planet: Mercury (Leo) Element: Air Powers: Fertility...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary A
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 4: More Rope Techniques
- ROPE is a very effective projection technique, but it still has to be learned to be effective. I would like to elaborate on a couple of points about the technique, inspired by the feedback I have received so far. There is NO visualization required - AT ALL -...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- The Raven: Balancing Man and Nature
- "He likes bright abalone shells, silver beads, endless vittles, gossip and warm sleeps over the smoke hole. The Raven-ego is the lover-to-be who wants "a sure thing." The Raven-ego is afraid passion will end. He is afraid and tries to avoid the...
Symbology >> Animals
- Popular Oracles and Omens
- I think it would be correct to assume that man has always been anxious to lift a corner of the veil of the future. In this section I’ve included several popular oracles, omens and superstitions. Some of these might seem a bit ridiculous, but why not consider...
Psychic Abilities >> Divination
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 2
- Now the point of any study of how much we share in our search for the Deity must be in what shared behaviors should we expect? For the purposes of the community of A Mystical Grove, this must be in how we revere and cherish Nature in all its manifold...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- The Vulture
- Many people wouldn't consider the vulture a power animal - who would want an animal that eats dead things for a living to be theirs? After all, they're nasty and ugly, right? Look again. Vultures have long been considered important power animals. The ancient...
Symbology >> Animals
- Animal Magic
- (Its More Familiar Than You Think!) A Circle fills the room with its special glow. Fragrant herbs perfume the air; candles light the night. And two small eyes glow up at you, knowing that they too are part of the magic. People and animals have worked magic...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
Fly Agaric is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Fly Agaric books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- K:\Sacred Mushroom Stems & Pieces\CUCHULAI
- FLY-AGARIC MOTIFS IN THE CÚ CHULAIND also known as the fly-agaric. ..
- THE UNNATURAL HISTORY OF THE FLY AGARIC E CRUNDWELL
- THE UNNATURAL HISTORY OF THE FLY AGARIC. E CRUNDWELL. Formerly, School of Pharmacy, Portsmouth Polytechnic.
- Pigments of Fly Agaric (Amanita muscaria)
- Pigments of Fly Agaric (Amanita muscaria).
- Beringian origins and cryptic speciation events in the fly agaric
- Amanita muscaria(L.: Fr.
Suggested News Resources
- Texans Shoot Down Jets: Post-Preseason Game Review
- By the way, if I remember correctly the Vikings (the actual Norsemen from history, not Brett Favre's former team) used to trade reindeer for Fly-Agaric mushrooms to feed to their berserkers.
- Fine wildlife harvest at Haremoss
- In the conifer woodland it was more like autumn than August with fly agaric and boletus fungi everywhere in great profusion.
- Italian Health Authorities Bust Dangerous BG Mushrooms
- In October 2010, Italian health authorities discovered 12 kg of the extremely poisonous fly agaric, again imported from Bulgaria, and set to be distributed to Rome supermarkets. Italy imports mushrooms mainly from Romania, Bulgaria and Macedonia.
Suggested Web Resources
- Amanita muscaria - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The American banker and amateur ethnomycologist R.
- Erowid Psychoactive Amanitas (A. muscaria & A. pantherina) Vault
- Fly Agaric; Beni Tengutake Amanita muscaria var. formosa (Yellow-orange Fly Agaric) Fly-Agaric Motifs in the Cu Chulaind Myth Cycle - T.
- Fly-Agaric - Shee-eire
- This section is about the use of the Fly-Agaric mushroom, for medicinal and spiritual use, by the Celtic and Pre-Celtic people of Ireland.
- Amanita muscaria, the fly agaric, Tom Volk's Fungus of the Month for
- Article by Tom Volk on the Fly Agaric, the toxins in contains, and the parts it may have played in history.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Fly Agaric Topics
Related searchesvelazquez c
prelude to the afternoon of a faun