Fly Tying Wet Flies
A selection of articles related to fly tying wet flies.
Original articles from our library related to the Fly Tying Wet Flies. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Fly Tying Wet Flies.
- Popular Oracles and Omens
- I think it would be correct to assume that man has always been anxious to lift a corner of the veil of the future. In this section I’ve included several popular oracles, omens and superstitions. Some of these might seem a bit ridiculous, but why not consider...
Psychic Abilities >> Divination
- The Raven: Balancing Man and Nature
- "He likes bright abalone shells, silver beads, endless vittles, gossip and warm sleeps over the smoke hole. The Raven-ego is the lover-to-be who wants "a sure thing." The Raven-ego is afraid passion will end. He is afraid and tries to avoid the...
Symbology >> Animals
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 8
- Chapter 8 8:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, Go unto Pharaoh, and say unto him, Thus saith the LORD, Let my people go, that they may serve me. 8:2 And if thou refuse to let them go, behold, I will smite all thy borders with frogs: 8:3 And the river shall...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 4: More Rope Techniques
- ROPE is a very effective projection technique, but it still has to be learned to be effective. I would like to elaborate on a couple of points about the technique, inspired by the feedback I have received so far. There is NO visualization required - AT ALL -...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 6
- AS THE WORM TURNS Health and well being are part of the natural birthright of the human being. With all of its organs intact, the right diet, exercise and mental focus, a human body can overcome any disease. Even so, the effects of living in this...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Starting an Herbal Garden
- When planning an herbal garden it is important to decide what herbs you want to grow. Then decide where you're going to plant them. Will it be indoors or outdoors? Is there enough sunlight? Is the soil loose with good drainage or very firm and rocky? And so...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- After Midnight: A True Ghost Story
- The nervous chatter of the tourists echoed through the musty catacombs of the ancient city of Edinburgh. If I lingered behind the crowd, would that improve my chances of seeing a ghost? Or perhaps any spectral visitor would be put off by the unstable energies...
Ghosts >> Ghost Stories
Fly Tying Wet Flies is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Fly Tying Wet Flies books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Fish activity increases thanks to mild weather
- The following dry flies will work on the lower Shoshone and the Bighorn River below Wedding of the Waters near Thermopolis. Try snowshoe sparkle duns, Griffith's gnat, Birdsall's midge cluster, Wade's bow-tie midge and red Smoke jumper in sizes 16-22.
- Fly fishing: Minimal approach is just not my style
- I have been amazed at a few of the older generation whose choice of fly has been what I can only describe as minimalistic.
- Fly-tying: One of my many vices
- The novice fly tyer fishing for more and equally insincere praise now begins tying flies in earnest by the hundreds and his or her corresponding expenses increase accordingly when purchasing rare and exotic tying materials. ...
- OUTDOORS: Over the years sucker spawn has transformed into multi-use fly
- Catfish will suck in one of these flies, and each year at the Rivers Conservation and Youth Fly Fishing Camp the red sucker spawn is among the most productive flies. These flies are most commonly found in sizes 12-16, but at times No.
- Fly-tying corner
- Many of the fly anglers among us learned to fly-fish in this age of the beadhead nymph and indicator. Many others only fish dry flies and leeches. ...
Fly Tying Wet Flies Topics
altering the genetic make-up