A selection of articles related to flying lemurs.
Original articles from our library related to the Flying Lemurs. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Flying Lemurs.
- Popular Oracles and Omens
- I think it would be correct to assume that man has always been anxious to lift a corner of the veil of the future. In this section I’ve included several popular oracles, omens and superstitions. Some of these might seem a bit ridiculous, but why not consider...
Psychic Abilities >> Divination
- Astral Beings and Wildlife
- The astral dimension contains a wide variety of what could be called non-physical subtle energy life-forms; or as Carlos Castenada so aptly calls them: inorganic beings. Some of these have a positive nature (nice) and some seem have a negative nature (not so...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- The Case of Ted Owens (The PK Man)
- The principal concern of most readers will be whether the evidence in the Ted Owens case, as presented by Dr. Mishlove, is true beyond a reasonable doubt. Were this case the only case open to investigation it might well be considered beyond the pale of...
>> Psychic Abilities
- Hyperspace Reality
- Despite the fact that the 'new' physics, a godchild of the Einsteinian revolution has taught us that the Universe we perceive is a mere shadow of a vastly more unpredictable one, most of us still view the world in a distinctly materialistic way. A world where...
Modern Science >> New Physics
- Basil - The Herb of Kings
- Basil, from soil to seed To strong stems and beautiful leaves. I ask for blessings to have bestowed As I nurture and watch you grow. From mornings dew and sun of afternoon To rays of the stars and midnights moon Mother Earth watch over thee As I my will, So...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
- The Raven: Balancing Man and Nature
- "He likes bright abalone shells, silver beads, endless vittles, gossip and warm sleeps over the smoke hole. The Raven-ego is the lover-to-be who wants "a sure thing." The Raven-ego is afraid passion will end. He is afraid and tries to avoid the...
Symbology >> Animals
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 11
- Chapter 11 11:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses and to Aaron, saying unto them, 11:2 Speak unto the children of Israel, saying, These are the beasts which ye shall eat among all the beasts that are on the earth. 11:3 Whatsoever parteth the hoof, and is...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
Flying Lemurs is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Flying Lemurs books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- My Wet and Wild Bitcoin Weekend On Richard Branson's Island Refuge
- Presumably this was one of the lemurs that Branson had brought over from Madagascar to save from extinction. He has introduced hundreds of species to the island in order to protect them: a “Greatest Hits” of nature.
- Madagascar vet to broaden skills in Winnipeg
- It boasts of 107 species of lemur alone, about 20% of the world's primates. About 90% of its plant and animal life is found nowhere else on the planet. But despite all that variety, Madagascar isn't a land of ...
- John Cleese's three steps (and two brains) for creativity
- John Cleese says his teachers never recognized the creativity that would one day make him among history's greatest comedic writers and actors. Decades after founding Monty Python's Flying Circus, Cleese told a sold-out Minneapolis audience Friday that ...
- Would you dare to zipline over these deadly crocodile-infested waters?
- Daring travellers can now snap up the thrill of a lifetime by flying over a pit of alligators and crocodiles. The attraction at St.
- Asian Scientists Grapple with How to Foster Crop Pollination
- “Birds, flying foxes, lemurs, even snails or geckos, can and do function,” notes Dharam P.
Flying Lemurs Topics
Related searchesgeorge patton
semitic ethnicity and race
cumulate rocks geochemistry
new trier high school senior pranks
librarian professional organizations
kensho the kensho experience
in utero medical themes