- FLYPRESS TOOLING
- HABA FLYPRESS TOOLING WORKSHOP : May 2003. From The HABA Letters : John Crouchet was the featured demonstrator at the September HABA meeting.
- The Flypress
- The fly press is very quiet, even on cold work, thus making it a welcome http:// www.maneklalexports.com/English/McTools/FlyPress.
- Blacksmith Belt Buckle By Gene Chapman
- This was a hands on fly press project at a NWBA, 3 day spring blacksmith conference in Enumclaw, tooling for his fly press, a P-6, same as the one in my shop.
- Irwin Mitchell | Devastated Family Hope For Answers
- 25-year-old welding engineer Bruce Dempsey, from Eccles in Manchester died in December 2009 as he helped to move a fly press at Manchester based company Heavey Engineering now known as Applied Fusion.
- Fly Press Information : Flypress and Screw-Press articles, tooling
- Fly press and forging screw press sources, tooling information and application data.
- The Fly Press Page
- The path to having my fly-press sitting here in my shop on its mobile drop down caster mounted stand has been a long one.
- The Fly Press with John Crouchet - YouTube
- Jan 30, 2010 The Fly Press is an older metal-working tool still used today by modern blacksmiths to perform both hot and cold metal work.
- Old World Anvils - Fly Press
- Anything you want to know about fly press tooling is right here. From short articles to photos of tooling and techniques.
- Screw press - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A fly press is the type screw press in which the screw shaft is driven by a flywheel or pair of fly weights at the ends of a bar.
Flypress is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Flypress books and related discussion.