Focusing Oriented Psychotherapy
A selection of articles related to focusing oriented psychotherapy.
Original articles from our library related to the Focusing Oriented Psychotherapy. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Focusing Oriented Psychotherapy.
- What are the risks or dangers of hypnosis?
- The risks of using hypnosis for change are roughly the same as those for other forms of psychotherapy. Competently performed hypnosis in itself has virtually no risk or danger. Even incompetently performed hypnosis usually has only a very minimal risk....
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Lynne, Carol
- Growing up surrounded by music, Carole Lynneâ€™s musical education has ranged from the informal training of her parents teaching her how to sing jazz to formal instruction at The Juilliard School of Music, University of Michigan Music School, and The American...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- What is Hypnosis?
- Hypnosis refers to just about any situation where we respond to verbal suggestions in a particular special way. This involves a mentally very flexible condition where our imagination and fantasy are more free and more vivid. A series of instructions, called...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- The Perpetual Raising: Part 2
- (Part 2 of 5) Every cubic inch of the body constantly radiates our internal state of being to the environment. In return, each one also unceasingly receives psychic inputs, (feelings, thoughts, Intentions, the general state of consciousness of others, etc.)...
Mind >> World Mind
- Resurrection of the Higher Self
- In July of 1989, a controversial article crossed the managing editor's desk of an equally controversial magazine. This article was never actually published in the quarterly publication, then known as The Magical Blend , even though it was well documented by...
Body Mysteries >> Psychoactive Substances
- Trance-formation (The Cosmic Tao of the Sexes)
- The purest outpouring of love between the sexes, is as a miniature super-nova of ecstatic union. Reciprocating pleasure becomes the engine that feeds the fires of passion. Passion becomes dynamic fuel for love. It is an engine that runs with the force of a...
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
Focusing Oriented Psychotherapy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Focusing Oriented Psychotherapy books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Focusing-Oriented Arts Therapy (FOAT): Level I
- This course provides an introduction to Focusing-‐Oriented Arts Therapy (FOAT). FOAT is based on over 30 years of clinical work in which Dr.
Suggested Web Resources
- International Association of Focusing Oriented Therapists IAFOTs
- Focusing Oriented Therapy and Gendlin's philosophy of the implicit for psychotherapists counsellors counselors psychologists using Focusing in their practice.
- Amazon.com: Focusing-Oriented Psychotherapy: A Manual of the
- Amazon.com: Focusing-Oriented Psychotherapy: A Manual of the Experiential Method (9781572303768): Eugene T. Gendlin PhD: Books.
- Focusing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A focusing session can last from a few minutes to an hour.
Focusing Oriented Psychotherapy Topics
Related searchesthe phil hendrie show dr jim sadler
dream dictionary cold
battle of salamis background
smallville tv series broadcast times
leonardo da vinci professional life
sinulog festival history