Focusing Oriented Psychotherapy
A selection of articles related to focusing oriented psychotherapy.
Original articles from our library related to the Focusing Oriented Psychotherapy. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Focusing Oriented Psychotherapy.
- What are the risks or dangers of hypnosis?
- The risks of using hypnosis for change are roughly the same as those for other forms of psychotherapy. Competently performed hypnosis in itself has virtually no risk or danger. Even incompetently performed hypnosis usually has only a very minimal risk....
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- What is Hypnosis?
- Hypnosis refers to just about any situation where we respond to verbal suggestions in a particular special way. This involves a mentally very flexible condition where our imagination and fantasy are more free and more vivid. A series of instructions, called...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Lynne, Carol
- Growing up surrounded by music, Carole Lynneâ€™s musical education has ranged from the informal training of her parents teaching her how to sing jazz to formal instruction at The Juilliard School of Music, University of Michigan Music School, and The American...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Meditation, Felling and Group Mind (GM3)
- The main reason why the modern person usually assumes they have little to no psychic sensitivity, is because they are not in touch with their feelings. The second most prevalent reason for this attitude, is due to our training in the modern paradigm. In...
Mind >> Meditation
- Ritual - Expression of Will, Art and Creativity
- Most of our lives involve traditions, regular observances. These might relate to annual or seasonal holiday, it might just be meeting a friend every year at a particular time to go shopping, or have a beer and catch up. The main thing these informal...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- The Perpetual Raising: Part 2
- (Part 2 of 5) Every cubic inch of the body constantly radiates our internal state of being to the environment. In return, each one also unceasingly receives psychic inputs, (feelings, thoughts, Intentions, the general state of consciousness of others, etc.)...
Mind >> World Mind
- Resurrection of the Higher Self
- In July of 1989, a controversial article crossed the managing editor's desk of an equally controversial magazine. This article was never actually published in the quarterly publication, then known as The Magical Blend , even though it was well documented by...
Body Mysteries >> Psychoactive Substances
Focusing Oriented Psychotherapy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Focusing Oriented Psychotherapy books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Focusing-Oriented Arts Therapy (FOAT): Level I
- This course provides an introduction to Focusing-‐Oriented Arts Therapy (FOAT). FOAT is based on over 30 years of clinical work in which Dr.
Suggested Web Resources
- International Association of Focusing Oriented Therapists IAFOTs
- Focusing Oriented Therapy and Gendlin's philosophy of the implicit for psychotherapists counsellors counselors psychologists using Focusing in their practice.
- Amazon.com: Focusing-Oriented Psychotherapy: A Manual of the
- Amazon.com: Focusing-Oriented Psychotherapy: A Manual of the Experiential Method (9781572303768): Eugene T. Gendlin PhD: Books.
- Focusing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A focusing session can last from a few minutes to an hour.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Focusing Oriented Psychotherapy Topics
Related searchesproject zambia misisi compound
indian caste system four varnas
dream dictionary yacht
phase-locked loop history
anxiety disorder types