A selection of articles related to foenum graecum.
Original articles from our library related to the Foenum Graecum. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Foenum Graecum.
- Fenugreek: Correspondences
- Trigonella foenum-graecum Folk Names: Bird's Foot, Greek Hayseed Gender: Masculine Planet: Mercury Element: Air Deity: Apollo Power: Money...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary F
Foenum Graecum is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Foenum Graecum books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Fenugreek extract shows benefits for the “male menopause”: Human data
- “This is the first published study of a Trigonella foenum-graecum seed extract in the treatment of symptoms of possible androgen deficiency in aging men,” they wrote. “The results of this study demonstrate that Trigonella foenum-graecum (Testofen) seed ...
- Testofen, a specialised Trigonella foenum-graecum seed extract reduces age
- This study examined the effect of Testofen, a specialised Trigonella foenum-graecum seed extract on the symptoms of possible androgen deficiency, sexual function and serum androgen concentrations in healthy aging males. This was a double-blind, ...
- 조선조 문헌에서 '노벨상 개똥쑥' 지혜 찾는다
- 영릉향은 현재 한의학에서 중국 원산의 앵초과 참좁쌀풀속 식물인 리시마치아(Lysimachia foenum-graecum Hange)로 보는데, 자원관은 옛 문헌 속에서 언급된 영릉향이 중국에서 들여와 제주에서 재배한 식물이 아니라 제주도에서 자생하는 '섬까치수염'일 것으로 ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchestriple talaq rules
blernsball blernsball play
list of stadiums sudan
roles of women in hinduism
ballymena 2001 census