- Chef Drops Foie Gras From Menu After Vegan Death Threats
- The chef at Kings Arms at Fleggburgh opted out of serving the decadent dish during Valentine's Day dinner this weekend after being subjected to “harassment” by activists who threatened to protest the menu, the Guardian reports.
- Prince Charles in foie gras row as one of his favourite charities serving the
- Chefs at one of Prince Charles' favourite charities have been serving foie gras to guests, the Mirror can reveal. The Prince banned the controversial food from royal kitchens eight years ago amid outrage over animal cruelty. Foie gras is produced by ...
- 'Death threats' pub removes foie gras from Valentine's menu
- A pub has removed foie gras from its Valentine's menu after claiming death threats were made to staff. The King's Arms at Fleggburgh had listed foie gras - made by force-feeding corn to ducks or geese - on its tasting menu for 13 and 14 February.
- Farm Confessional: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Foie
- As I drove onto a fairly desolate poultry farm on the outskirts of the New York Hudson Valley, I remembered the dinner years before that prompted this journey.
- Death Threats From Vegans Force Chef to Drop Foie Gras From Menu
- Foie gras may be considered a delicacy, but for some, the controversial food was worth the potential jail time.
Foie Gras is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Foie Gras books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.