- Alliance Airlines considering application for NZ AOC
- Alliance currently operates 15 Fokker 100s, 8 Fokker 70s and 5 Fokker 50s predominantly on Fly-In, Fly-Out (FIFO) charters on behalf of Australia's natural resource industry, but also on some scheduled services and contracts with tour operators.
- KLM updates its fleet plan for KLM Cityhopper, the last Fokker 70 to be
- On December 19, the thirtieth—and, provisionally, final—Embraer 190 arrived in the Netherlands. Starting next year, KLM Cityhopper's fleet will by supplemented by fifteen Embraer 175s. The first of its kind is scheduled to arrive in March.
- Bombardier boss: These job losses are bad, but we have been through worse than
- Shorts had been making wing sets for Fokker 70 and 100 passenger aircraft. "Post-9/11 we announced 3,000 redundancies ... we've been through proportionately tougher times, absolutely tougher times, and we've consolidated and stuck to what we are good ...
- Papua New Guinea: An untamed paradise
- I've never been important enough to be greeted by a world leader, but the gleaming Air Niu Guinea Fokker 70 certainly was.
Fokker 70 is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Fokker 70 books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Fokker 70 Topics
Related searchesaunt may ultimate aunt may
list of decepticons
legend of the overfiend videos
glossary of ballet terms epaulement
dream dictionary resign
rice pudding history