Folklore Categories Of Folklore
A selection of articles related to folklore categories of folklore.
Original articles from our library related to the Folklore Categories Of Folklore. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Folklore Categories Of Folklore.
- Herbs of Folklore and Modern Medicine: White Willow, Aloe Vera, and Garlic
- Many of the medicinal herbs we use today have been studied by modern science for application in today’s medical field. These studies have shown that our ancestral folk uses of these herbs were very much correct in their applications. Here we will explore...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Grimassi, Raven
- Raven Grimassi is the author of several books on Wicca and Witchcraft, including The Wiccan Mysteries, which was awarded Book of the Year and First Place-Spirituality Book by the Coalition of Visionary Retailers in 1998. Raven Grimassi was born in 1951 to an...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Harding, Deborah
- Deborah Harding began gardening alongside her parents when she was just able to walk. She lives in Ohio with her husband and two daughters. She writes articles on herbal concerns for magazines and web-zines, and gives lectures and workshops on growing herbs...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Shapeshifting in Celtic Myth
- The theme of shapeshifting is found in Celtic myth regardless of the specific country one invesigates. Thoughout my studies of Celtic lore I have found that there were very specific reasons or circumstances for shapeshifting. These reasons fall into at least...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- Views of Deity
- Robin and I leaned against the rock. The moon shone full on the rippling waters of the lake behind us, and the night was redolent with the drums and songs of our people. What a night! As the night enfolded us, we quietly discussed the ritual we had just come...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
Folklore Categories Of Folklore is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Folklore Categories Of Folklore books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- How longhorns' horns got longer
- In the words of folklorist J. Frank Dobie, the breed's literary champion, they were "iron-sinewed, wild-living cattle, creatures primordially harmonized to a nature that they at times defied." Longhorns ....
- Read me, I'm an Irish column!
- Folklore: While leprechauns do figure prominently in Irish legends, there are also a number of other magical creatures that appear in the stories. For example, there's the banshee, an Irish wailing ghost, and the Bennett, a WDSM wailing radio announcer.
- 'Compassionate Kozhikode' bags ITB-Berlin award
- Kozhikode, March 12 : The ongoing world's largest travel trade show ITB-Berlin has chosen 'Compassionate Kozhikode' as one of the 50 inspirational projects from around the world and the only one from India.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Folklore Categories Of Folklore Topics
Related searcheswillow medicinal properties
xm235xm248 556 x 45 mm
glen jacobs unmasked
cchulainn cchulainns death
treaty of wedmore