Folklore In Hawaii
A selection of articles related to folklore in hawaii.
Original articles from our library related to the Folklore In Hawaii. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Folklore In Hawaii.
- Herbs of Folklore and Modern Medicine: White Willow, Aloe Vera, and Garlic
- Many of the medicinal herbs we use today have been studied by modern science for application in today’s medical field. These studies have shown that our ancestral folk uses of these herbs were very much correct in their applications. Here we will explore...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Harding, Deborah
- Deborah Harding began gardening alongside her parents when she was just able to walk. She lives in Ohio with her husband and two daughters. She writes articles on herbal concerns for magazines and web-zines, and gives lectures and workshops on growing herbs...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Grimassi, Raven
- Raven Grimassi is the author of several books on Wicca and Witchcraft, including The Wiccan Mysteries, which was awarded Book of the Year and First Place-Spirituality Book by the Coalition of Visionary Retailers in 1998. Raven Grimassi was born in 1951 to an...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- The Rise Of The Rede
- A Change In Emphasis The Wiccan Rede currently enjoys an extremely visible role in Paganism. As of this writing, a browser search using the term "Wiccan Rede" will generate no less than 4,000 listings. Go to a specific Web site with a "basics...
Paganism & Wicca >> The Wiccan Rede
- Baba Yaga: A Demon or A Goddess?
- Growing up in Kiev, Ukraine, I loved reading and listening to fairy tales. These stories, filled with Slavic flavor, were opening up a new world for me, a world where one is to learn lessons and always to succeed, a world in which no matter how many hardships...
Deities & Heros >> Slavic
- What is the History of Reiki?
- Usui Shiki Ryoho: The Usui System of Natural Healing Ancient Origins The Development of Usui Reiki Dr. Mikao Usui Dr. Chujiro Hayashi Hawayo Takata Mrs. Takata Talks about Reiki (transcript) Usui Shiki Ryoho: The Usui System of Natural Healing Reiki In Japan...
Body Mysteries >> Reiki
Folklore In Hawaii is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Folklore In Hawaii books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Apr10HMJ.Web.indd - Hawai'i Medical Journal
- Apr 1, 2010 Background: In Hawai'i, mortality and morbidity from asthma are significant. In the 80's, there had been no local studies of topogra- phy folklore.
- USING BOX- JENKINS MODELS TO FORECAST FISHERY
- Folklore in Hawaii has it that the catch remains similar each year, no matter how many boats fish.
- 12 Psychological Type and Ethnicity: How Do Ethnographic and
- six major ethnic groups, consider some local folklore, and then review some ethnographic data.
- FISHERY BULLETIN/U S DEPT OF COMMERCE NATIONAL
- sharply. Finally, environmental factors, partic- ularly weather (such as bad seas) will affect the landings since the boats are unable to fish.
Suggested Web Resources
- Abstract - Hawai'i Medical Journal
- Apr 4, 2010 Background: In Hawai'i, mortality and morbidity from asthma are significant. In the 80's, there had been no local studies of topography folklore.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Folklore In Hawaii Topics
Related searchesescondido freeway major intersections
sant just desvern
chandragupta maurya jainism amp death
list of tabla musicians
child prodigy in fiction
d b cooper duane weber