- FDA Okay for Obinutuzumab for Follicular Lymphoma
- The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) announced today that it has approved obinutuzumab (Gazyva, Genentech) for use in follicular lymphoma, the most common type of indolent non-Hodgkin's lymphoma (NHL). This is the second FDA approval for ...
- Follicular Lymphoma Drug Approved By FDA, But It Comes Too Late To Save Martin
- Follicular lymphoma patients now have some hope, with the FDA giving its stamp of approval to the type 2 anti-CD20 monoclonal antibody obinutuzumab (Gazyva). The drug has been approved in combination with bendamustine, followed by obinutuzumab ...
- Reduced Intensity Salvage Allo-HCT Effective for Follicular Lymphoma
- Because patients with follicular lymphoma who experience relapse after an autologous HCT may be treated with a variety of therapies, including reduced intensity allogeneic HCT, researchers sought to evaluate outcomes of patients who undergo reduced ...
- Gazyva Approved for Certain Patients with Follicular Lymphoma
- The FDA has approved Roche's obinutuzumab (Gazyva), plus bendamustine chemotherapy, followed by Gazyva alone, as a new treatment option for patients with follicular lymphoma who did not respond to a previous regimen containing rituximab (Rituxan).
- Genentech bags US nod for Gazyvaro in follicular lymphoma
- Approval in this setting came after Phase III results from the GADOLIN study showed that, in people with follicular lymphoma whose disease progressed during or within six months of prior Rituxan-based therapy, Gazyva plus bendamustine followed by ...
Follicular is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Follicular books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesdictionary of spiritual terms
websters new world dictionary
western blot fluorescent detection
neo-druidism neo-druidry in britain
the mummy returns