- CroMagnon Fomorian 2015
- Now in its third release, RoMa Craft Tobac's CroMagnon Fomorian has become a staple of the annual D.C. Cigar Tweet-Up, which was held March 13-14 in and around our nation's capitol this year.
- Worshipping Fearsome Gods
- When Her fellow Tuatha De Danann were oppressed by the Fomorians, She went to the Formorian king to “take from him the blood of his heart and the kidneys of his valor.” What are you willing to do to reclaim your sovereignty? Are you willing to make the ...
- Medieval Sword contains Cryptic Code. British Library appeals for help to
- In 1825, a mysterious double edged sword containing a cryptic code was found in the River Witham near Lincoln in England. The 13th century sword contains an enigmatic 18-letter message running down the center of the blade, and cryptographers and ...
Fomorians is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Fomorians books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.