A selection of articles related to fon ewe.
Original articles from our library related to the Fon Ewe. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Fon Ewe.
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 21
- Chapter 21 21:1 And the LORD visited Sarah as he had said, and the LORD did unto Sarah as he had spoken. 21:2 For Sarah conceived, and bare Abraham a son in his old age, at the set time of which God had spoken to him. 21:3 And Abraham called the name of his...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 14
- Chapter 14 14:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 14:2 This shall be the law of the leper in the day of his cleansing: He shall be brought unto the priest: 14:3 And the priest shall go forth out of the camp; and the priest shall look, and, behold, if the...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 22
- Chapter 22 22:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 22:2 Speak unto Aaron and to his sons, that they separate themselves from the holy things of the children of Israel, and that they profane not my holy name in those things which they hallow unto me: I am...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 6
- Chapter 6 6:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 6:2 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, When either man or woman shall separate themselves to vow a vow of a Nazarite, to separate themselves unto the LORD: 6:3 He shall separate himself...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- Imbolc - Midwinter
- ABOUT IMBOLC | RITUAL | FOODS ABOUT IMBOLC Imbolg/Imbolc is pronounced EM-Bowl-ig or ic, it also known as Midwinter, Candlemass, Oimelc, Lupercus, Lupecal, Disting, Brigatia (Brigid's Day), Lady Day and Groundhog Day. Imbolg translates, according to McCoy, to...
Holidays >> Imbolg
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- History of Voodoo
- The notoriously perceived notion of Voodoo as practiced in the western world is that of grotesquely molded wax dolls with pins sticking out of them. Let's look deeper than that!
Parapsychology >> Spirits
Fon Ewe is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Fon Ewe books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- March 2011 Newsletter
- Mar 1, 2011 practices of the Dutch, British, Akan, Igbo, Yoruba and Fon/Ewe cultures from the seventeenth and eighteenth centuries.
- African Continuum
- ethnic nationalities taken to the island with the structure and liturgy from the Fon- Ewe of present-day.
- The Survival of Names of African Origin in Martinique After
- EWE. ABENON. Agben˜o=“source of life” (litt.
Suggested News Resources
- Afrobrasileños contra viento y marea
- En ese país la lucha de los africanos y sus descendientes comenzarían desde el mismo momento que fueron secuestrados de tierras Yoruba, Fon, Ewe, Congos, Mandingas entre otras civilizaciones y territorios de Africasubsahariana.
Suggested Web Resources
- Fon language - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Fon is part of the Gbe language cluster and belongs to the Volta–Niger branch of the Niger–Congo languages.
- Mawu: The Fon/Ewe View
- Mawu is the supreme and creator god according to the Fon people of Abomey/ Dahomey (Republic of Benin).
- Orientation - Ewe and Fon
- Fon and Ewe people are often considered to belong to the same, larger grouping , although their related languages are mutually incomprehensible.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Fon Ewe Topics
Related searcheschaos magick
thurgood marshall background
treehouse of horror xiii quotes
eye color black eyes
dark internet security issues
dream analysis flowers
dream dictionary not able to move