A selection of articles related to fon people.
Original articles from our library related to the Fon People. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Fon People.
- Description of the Bach Remedies
- Bach Flower Remedies 1. AGRIMONY (Agrimonia eupatoria) - problems hidden behind light-heartedness - This is the "Keep-smiling!" - remedy: it is for people who hide their fears, grief and worries under a mask of cheerfulness, friendliness and humor....
Homeopathy >> Bach Flower Remedies
- Our Pagan Village: The Importance and Persuit of Honor
- Candlelight flickers over the Beltaine revels. Food is laid out in the circle for the feast. Only one rule – no one can feed themselves. Each is dependent on friends and loved ones for sustenance, joy and delight. After an hour of laughter and revels and way...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 6
- AS THE WORM TURNS Health and well being are part of the natural birthright of the human being. With all of its organs intact, the right diet, exercise and mental focus, a human body can overcome any disease. Even so, the effects of living in this...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Resurrection of the Higher Self
- In July of 1989, a controversial article crossed the managing editor's desk of an equally controversial magazine. This article was never actually published in the quarterly publication, then known as The Magical Blend , even though it was well documented by...
Body Mysteries >> Psychoactive Substances
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 11
- Chapter 11 11:1 And when the people complained, it displeased the LORD: and the LORD heard it; and his anger was kindled; and the fire of the LORD burnt among them, and consumed them that were in the uttermost parts of the camp. 11:2 And the people cried unto...
Old Testament >> Numbers
Fon People is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Fon People books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Why study Fon? What's the nature of their language and culture
- is spoken by the Fon people because they were colonized by the French. French is therefore spoken largely outside their communities.
- Headwear: Mawu, Fon goddess of the Moon, wears a crescent
- She inspires people to reflect and restore. Legs: These are the legs of the Fon moon goddess, Mawu.
- Vodou: A Haitian Way of Life --
- Fon language. Fon people live in the West and eighteenth centuries, many Fon , along with. Yoruba and Ibo people from neighboring Nigeria,.
- Palace Sculptures of Abomey: History Told on Walls
- ory-of the Fon people. "The bas-reliefs are our only remaining 'written' history," asserts the prominent Beninois historian. Nondichao Bachalou.
- African Mask with Cleft Lip and Palate
- The village art of the Fon people is known mostly for their delightful primitiv- ism. Their nail fetishes, wooden human.
Suggested News Resources
- 5000 years of African art at Cantor Arts Centre in Stanford
- The exhibition also includes the death mask of an Egyptian mummy, dating from the sixth or seventh century BCE, as well as a nineteenth-century figure used in the religious ceremonies of the “Fon” people in Benin.
Suggested Web Resources
- Fon people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- This article is about the people of West Africa. For the chieftains of Cameroon, see Fon (title). For the company sharing Wi-Fi Internet access, see FON.
- FON.eu. Owner of this domain name: ARTX Webdesign Berlin - CMS Homepage.
- Fon (people) -- Britannica Online Encyclopedia
- Fon (people), people living in the south of Benin (called Dahomey until 1975) and adjacent parts of Togo.
- About Fon
- Fon is the name of the language spoken by the people of the Fon ethnic group. Fon is also called Fongbe (gbe) which means "language.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Fon People Topics
Related searchessusquehanna river pollution
philippine peso revolutionary period
autofellatio in modern culture
succession musical succession