- Food scientists brewing big plans for fermentation at Virginia Tech
- They will also be able to use Tech's facilities as a part of research projects to experiment with beer that would otherwise force craft breweries to slow production.
- Air Force craft will fill the skies in August combat drills
- Lights in the aircraft parking area cast an eerie glow around a B-1 bomber standing at the ready during a summer rainstorm at Ellsworth Air Force Base, S.D., July 24, 2012.
- Drones Most Accident-Prone US Air Force Craft: BGOV Barometer
- A Northrop Grumman Corp. Global Hawk UAV unmanned drone. Source: Rolls-Royce Group Plc via Bloomberg News.
- Lightning takes down air force craft at big cost
- An aviation expert is concerned that a brand-new, multimillion-dollar NH90 helicopter can be grounded by a lightning strike.
- Florida Bill Would Force Craft Breweries To Sell Their Beer To Distributors
- Florida's beer laws are already about as logical as David Samson's Survivor strategy. Thanks to the oversized influence of big money distributors, antiquated laws like one banning 64-ounce growlers (which are legal in 47 other states) stay on the books.
Forcecraft is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Forcecraft books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.