A selection of articles related to forced.
Original articles from our library related to the Forced. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Forced.
- Evil Hypnosis
- "Evil" hypnosis is what I call the popular view of hypnosis as something that is used by devious agencies or individuals to control people's minds surreptitiously. Mind control or behavior control are possible with hypnosis only temporarily, and...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Shamanic Death
- What is a Shaman’s death, and who’s likely to have one? The death itself is a suspension between worlds. States of consciousness. The individual today, who is likely to have a "Shamanic Death" is chasing extinction itself. Through that process the...
Religions >> Native American, Shamanism
- What is Subliminal Influence?
- The term subliminal is technically archaic , though it is still in common use. The problem is that it is hopelessly bound to the concept of a well-defined sensory threshold, a concept made obsolete by the introduction of signal detection theory into...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
- Celtic Gods and Heroes: The Gods of Ancient Ireland
- Celtic peoples established themselves in Ireland about 2,500 years ago. But humans had inhabited the island long before that, as evidenced by the monument site at Newgrange dating to 3000 B.C., as well as the prehistoric megaliths at Carrowmore in Sligo, and...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- The Twilight of the Celtic Gods
- The Milesians, according to myth, were the first Celts to settle in Ireland. This group was named after the eight sons of Mil (some texts say King Milesius); these Gaelic peoples, the myths report, came to Ireland from Spain. Ironically, the first phase of...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
Forced is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Forced books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Ambulance trust apologises to paramedics forced to work 20-hour shift
- An ambulance trust has apologised after paramedics were forced to complete a 20-hour shift while driving a patient from north Norfolk to London, with Unison warning the practice of enforced overtime could be fatal to frontline staff without reform.
- 'Unacceptable' first-half stretch forced Cats to rally late
- The shoe was on the other foot this time around for Arizona, but unfortunately for the Wildcats, it was not a glass slipper.
- Jury deliberates pimp's alleged torture of woman forced into prostitution
- The Las Vegas pimp forced a teenager into prostitution and tortured her for months, prosecutor said, leaving scars that she will carry for the rest of her life.
- Ross Kemp reveals he was forced to join EastEnders by on screen mum Barbara
- EastEnders hardman Ross Kemp has revealed he was forced to return to 'EastEnders' by on screen mum Barbara Windsor. The 51-year-old actor - who is married Renee O'Brien - last appeared in the soap as hard-man Grant Mitchell 10 years ago but was ...
- Heartbreaking moment migrant mother is forced to wash newborn baby in puddle
- Harrowing pictures show the moment a mother is forced to wash her newborn baby in a puddle as migrants face appalling conditions in an overcrowded refugee camp on the Greek-Macedonian border. More than 14,000 migrants are crammed into a camp ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
president of the irish republic
veda and dreams