- Lindsay's Sanchez seeks seat for Dist. 1
- lindsay – Candidates for Tulare County Board of Supervisors District 1 seat continue to roll in as the deadline for applications is quickly approaching. The newest addition to the race is a familiar name to many foothill residents.
- Sharon Stover Files For Dist. 43 House Seat
- Sharon Stover of Los Alamos filed by proxy today at the Secretary of State's Office in Santa Fe for the Dist. 43 House seat. Stover, a republican, ends her position as Los Alamos County Clerk Dec.
- Reed runs for Dist. 7 House
- BROOKINGS – Tim Reed has announced his intention to run for the South Dakota House of Representatives in Legislative District 7. Reed currently serves as mayor of Brookings. With 13 years of experience in city government, Reed said he's ready to ...
- What is universal basic income, and how could it lift millions out of poverty?
- Our current answers to poverty and inequality stem from America's Fordism, the New Deal and Social Democracy. They center on wage labor: get more people into jobs, protect them in the workplace, pay better wages and use taxes on wages to fund a limited ...
- The Promise of Total Automation
- The “promise of total automation” was the battle cry of Fordism, the techno-medial apparatus its weapon. However, automation cannot be reduced to an economic-productive process: it is also a social-cultural one.
Fordism is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Fordism books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
regine velasquez discography
2003 casablanca bombings the bombings
flush toilet the bowl siphon