A selection of articles related to fordyces sermons.
Original articles from our library related to the Fordyces Sermons. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Fordyces Sermons.
- Am I Damned?: Part 1
- (Excerpted from a planned website, much of this material has already appeared in answer to various questions on the boards, especially in General Earth Spirituality. I will attempt to redact it for this forum, as much of the arguments contained here are basic...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Bibles Do Not Equal Wisdom
- Bibles do not equal wisdom. In other words, all forms of spiritual text no matter how eloquently stated, cannot actually grant wisdom to the reader, merely through the act of reading. Words are only the representations of things, but not the things themselves....
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
Fordyces Sermons is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Fordyces Sermons books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- View Content - ANALYZING PRIDE AND PREJUDICE - DePaul
- Mr. Collins reads from Fordyce's Sermons to Young Women in chapter. 14.
- David Roche
- Jun 16, 2011 that, the director tells us, happens to be Fordyce's Sermons [70:05], a conduct book recommended by Mr.
- A file in the online version of the Kouroo Contexture (approximately
- in the Strand, J. Dodsley in Pall-Mall and J. Payne in Pater-Noster Row).
- The Philadelphia Rare Books & Manuscripts Company
- an all-caps headline is a new edition of Fordyce's Sermons for Young Women! Evans 10687; Drake 3164; ESTC w22665. Sewn in original marbled wrappers.
- About Jane Austen The Business of Marriage Pounds and (Common
- James Fordyce's Sermons to Young Women. (1765), which Mr. Collins totes off to read to Charlotte.
Suggested Web Resources
- Sermons to Young Women - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Sermons to Young Women (1766), often called Fordyce's Sermons, is a two- volume compendium of sermons compiled by Dr.
- Fordyce's Sermons to Young Women, Sermon II, Page 28
- Jan 4, 2011 Fordyce's Sermons to Young Women, Sermon II, Page 28. "We [men] wish for a place in your hearts: why you not wish for one in our's?