A selection of articles related to forgive.
Original articles from our library related to the Forgive. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Forgive.
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 6
- Chapter 6 6:1 Take heed that ye do not your alms before men, to be seen of them: otherwise ye have no reward of your Father which is in heaven. 6:2 Therefore when thou doest thine alms, do not sound a trumpet before thee, as the hypocrites do in the...
New Testament >> Matthew
- King James Bible: Mark, Chapter 11
- Chapter 11 11:1 And when they came nigh to Jerusalem, unto Bethphage and Bethany, at the mount of Olives, he sendeth forth two of his disciples, 11:2 And saith unto them, Go your way into the village over against you: and as soon as ye be entered into it, ye...
New Testament >> Mark
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 30
- Chapter 30 30:1 And Moses spake unto the heads of the tribes concerning the children of Israel, saying, This is the thing which the LORD hath commanded. 30:2 If a man vow a vow unto the LORD, or swear an oath to bind his soul with a bond; he shall not break...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- King James Bible: II Corinthians, Chapter 2
- Chapter 2 2:1 But I determined this with myself, that I would not come again to you in heaviness. 2:2 For if I make you sorry, who is he then that maketh me glad, but the same which is made sorry by me? 2:3 And I wrote this same unto you, lest, when I came, I...
New Testament >> II Corinthians
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 11
- Chapter 11 11:1 And it came to pass, that, as he was praying in a certain place, when he ceased, one of his disciples said unto him, Lord, teach us to pray, as John also taught his disciples. 11:2 And he said unto them, When ye pray, say, Our Father which art...
New Testament >> Luke
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 17
- Chapter 17 17:1 Then said he unto the disciples, It is impossible but that offences will come: but woe unto him, through whom they come! 17:2 It were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he cast into the sea, than that he should...
New Testament >> Luke
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 50
- Chapter 50 50:1 And Joseph fell upon his father's face, and wept upon him, and kissed him. 50:2 And Joseph commanded his servants the physicians to embalm his father: and the physicians embalmed Israel. 50:3 And forty days were fulfilled for him; for so are...
Old Testament >> Genesis
Forgive is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Forgive books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- 101-Year-Old Veteran Reveals Secret To Long Life: “Forgive Quickly”
- Anna Fields is a World War 2 Army Vet. and at almost 101-years-old, she's seen almost everything. She was one of the first Black nurses in the army.
- Creative ways to forgive someone faster
- I want to truly forgive her so I can be a good husband and won't constantly remind her of what she did to me. But I am still fearful she will hurt me again. Though, I do not want to be.
- Joy and Jessa Duggar on brother Josh: We forgive him but 'trust is not there'
- Two of Josh Duggar's sisters say they've forgiven their brother for a series of scandals that led to the family's public disgrace, but say they continue to work on rebuilding their relationship with him.
- 'I forgive mum for standing by monster step-dad who abused me from the age of
- A WOMAN who was raped and abused for years by her sex beast step-dad has sensationally forgiven her mother for standing by him. Dawn Phillips, 48, endured nightly sex attacks from paedophile Robert Lambird that started when she was just four.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchestunisia miscellaneous topics
hindu-arabic numerals system history
sessions court india
msn search criticisms