A selection of articles related to forgotten realms.
Original articles from our library related to the Forgotten Realms. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Forgotten Realms.
- An Essay on Sex and Sex Magick: Liber Conjunctus / Liber Two
- SEX Sex begins and ends at Conception. For those loving people who have chosen to so Conceive, the lustful Penetration, the willing Acceptance has its finale when Sperma conjuncts Ovum. The Fruit of this Union transforms the relationship that an individual...
Body Mysteries >> Sexuality
- Software of the Mind #1: In The Beginning There Was Thought
- In the twilight before the dawn of civilization, the connection between humanity and Nature was still strong. Hunter-gatherers seeking food and self protection in the wilds, lived the wisdom of Nature because they never left its influence. Mind and body...
Mystic Sciences >> Mind
- The third rune of the third aett bears the reconstructed Common Germanic name Ehwaz. Later, its name became Aihws in Gothic (note how archaic Gothic is), and still later, Eh in Anglo-Saxon. If you remember that “k” in Indo-European changed to “h” in Germanic,...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Hyperspace Reality
- Despite the fact that the 'new' physics, a godchild of the Einsteinian revolution has taught us that the Universe we perceive is a mere shadow of a vastly more unpredictable one, most of us still view the world in a distinctly materialistic way. A world where...
Modern Science >> New Physics
- Samhain, The Celtic New Year
- Samhain (pronounced Sowain, Sah-uin, or Sahm-hayn) is also called the Celtic New Year, The Third harvest, All Hollows Eve, the Day of the Dead, and of course Halloween. There are many more names for Samhain, but rather then having a different meaning, they...
Holidays >> Samhain
- A Ritual for Samhain
- Samhain is a when the Spirit world is at it's closest to our world. One of the many ways to honor this fact is: to leave and offering by your back door. Leave and empty place setting for a departed loved one and your dinner table. Samhain is one the favored...
Holidays >> Samhain
- The Earthmind Material
- Part 1 | Part 2 Author's Note All references made in the first person(s) herein, are grammatical conveniences created for the sake of the reader. Such words as "I", "OUR", and "I/WE" are therefore not meant to be taken as literal...
Mind >> World Mind
Forgotten Realms is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Forgotten Realms books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- France's 2017 elections present major risks for economy and Europe
- Not only does it show an embarrassing narrow-mindedness of France's politicians, that goes hand in hand with the rise of extremism and nationalist public spirit, but it would also have damaging consequences on three realms.
- Bezcelowa bieganina
- Podsumowując Dungeons & Dragons: Forgotten Realms trzeba powiedzieć, że jest to komiks kompletnie nieudany. Interesujące założenia koncepcyjne oraz obecność wśród autorów twórcy Zapomnianych Krain w żadnym razie nie przełożyły się na produkt ...
- Exclusive: New 'Dungeons & Dragons' Movie Will Be Like 'Guardians of the
- Part of the appeal of a game like Dungeons & Dragons is that essentially you are the storyteller. You may roll 20-sided dice and have to compute some math, but ultimately you're making choices for a character in a shared narrative with friends.
- Baldur's Gate gets first expansion in 18 years, later this month
- It was the first party-based RPG that I got to sink my teeth into, and it took place in D&D's Forgotten Realms world. How could you not lose yourself in something like that?
- Curse of Strahd Interview with Chris Perkins
- After several stories set in the Forgotten Realms, the time seemed right to revisit “the Demiplane of Dread.” CGM: Strahd von Zarovich was, at least in my awareness, one of the first great big bad Final Boss type characters in D&D games.
Forgotten Realms Topics
Related searchesexistence of god atheism
begging famous beggars