A selection of articles related to forgotten realms.
Original articles from our library related to the Forgotten Realms. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Forgotten Realms.
- An Essay on Sex and Sex Magick: Liber Conjunctus / Liber Two
- SEX Sex begins and ends at Conception. For those loving people who have chosen to so Conceive, the lustful Penetration, the willing Acceptance has its finale when Sperma conjuncts Ovum. The Fruit of this Union transforms the relationship that an individual...
Body Mysteries >> Sexuality
- Software of the Mind #1: In The Beginning There Was Thought
- In the twilight before the dawn of civilization, the connection between humanity and Nature was still strong. Hunter-gatherers seeking food and self protection in the wilds, lived the wisdom of Nature because they never left its influence. Mind and body...
Mystic Sciences >> Mind
- Hyperspace Reality
- Despite the fact that the 'new' physics, a godchild of the Einsteinian revolution has taught us that the Universe we perceive is a mere shadow of a vastly more unpredictable one, most of us still view the world in a distinctly materialistic way. A world where...
Modern Science >> New Physics
- Samhain, The Celtic New Year
- Samhain (pronounced Sowain, Sah-uin, or Sahm-hayn) is also called the Celtic New Year, The Third harvest, All Hollows Eve, the Day of the Dead, and of course Halloween. There are many more names for Samhain, but rather then having a different meaning, they...
Holidays >> Samhain
- A Ritual for Samhain
- Samhain is a when the Spirit world is at it's closest to our world. One of the many ways to honor this fact is: to leave and offering by your back door. Leave and empty place setting for a departed loved one and your dinner table. Samhain is one the favored...
Holidays >> Samhain
- The Earthmind Material
- Part 1 | Part 2 Author's Note All references made in the first person(s) herein, are grammatical conveniences created for the sake of the reader. Such words as "I", "OUR", and "I/WE" are therefore not meant to be taken as literal...
Mind >> World Mind
- Trance-formation (The Cosmic Tao of the Sexes)
- The purest outpouring of love between the sexes, is as a miniature super-nova of ecstatic union. Reciprocating pleasure becomes the engine that feeds the fires of passion. Passion becomes dynamic fuel for love. It is an engine that runs with the force of a...
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
Forgotten Realms is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Forgotten Realms books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Living Forgotten Realms Campaign Guide
- Jan 27, 2011 Living Forgotten Realms (LFR for short) is a worldwide Living.
- LIVING FORGOTTEN REALMS® META- ORGANIZATION GUIDE
- May 23, 2011 with Living Forgotten Realms (also known as LFR).
- FRCS Web Errata
- FORGOTTEN REALMS® Campaign Setting Errata.
- Forgotten Realms Guidelines
- Forgotten Realms Guidelines. 1. Races.
- Forgotten Realms Novel List
- Forgotten Realms Novel List. ©Forgotten Realms: The Library (Krusche & Fabian ) The Best of the Realms, Book IV ??/09.
Suggested News Resources
- Tabletop Preview: Dungeons & Dragons: Neverwinter Campaign Setting
- by Alex Lucard - August 12, 2011 | Email the author It's funny, but the city of Neverwinter is probably the most famous area in the world of Toril (where the Forgotten Realms setting takes place) due to video games rather than table topping.
- Tabletop Review: Dungeons & Dragons: Neverwinter Campaign Setting
- Whether it was playing in the first ever MMORPG in the early 1990s, creating adventures with the Aurora tool kit in 2002, or playing in a tabletop Forgotten Realms campaign, everything always comes back to Neverwinter.
- Dungeons & Dragons Returns to the Legendary City of Neverwinter
- Wizards of the Coast announced that its iconic roleplaying game of fantasy and imagination, Dungeons & Dragons, will return to one of the most well-known and fascinating cities within D&D lore and the Forgotten Realms novels – the city of Neverwinter.
- My Reading List
- I've followed Ed Greenwood since the grey Forgotten Realms boxed set from the golden days of gaming and was very pleased to see his ideas incorporated into the book. I did notice that by hosting numerous authors that the flow seemed a bit off.
Suggested Web Resources
- Forgotten Realms - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Forgotten Realms is a campaign setting for the Dungeons & Dragons (D&D) fantasy role-playing game.
- The Forgotten Realms Wiki - Books, races, classes, and more
- Forgotten Realms Wiki is a community site that anyone can contribute to. Discover, share and add your knowledge!
- Forgotten Realms - Wizards of the Coast
- The article or content you requested was not found. It's possible that it has not been published yet, or the article/content link is incorrect.
- Welcome Forgotten Realms. Well Met, traveler, and welcome ye to Candlekeep. You are now in the grandest library in all the Realms.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.