Former French Colonies
A selection of articles related to former french colonies.
Original articles from our library related to the Former French Colonies. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Former French Colonies.
- History of Voodoo
- The notoriously perceived notion of Voodoo as practiced in the western world is that of grotesquely molded wax dolls with pins sticking out of them. Let's look deeper than that!
Parapsychology >> Spirits
- Celtic Gods and Heros: Introduction to Celtic Mythology
- Youngsters of school age almost effortlessly learn about the gods and heroes of Greek and Roman mythology. Names like Zeus, Hercules, Diana, Ulysses, Mercury, Venus, and others become widely familiar. Paintings, popular movies, and books trace their stories...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Welcome to the Perthro column of Rune-of-the-Month Club. Perthro is the Rune for the sound represented by the Roman letter “P.” This is the sixth Rune of the second Aett, hence the fourteenth Rune, so we are moving right along! Perthro is the reconstructed...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Tarot Cards Overview
- Tarot is made up of four suites of regular playing cards, each having 14 pieces of cards. What distinguishes a deck of tarot cards from conventional playing cards is a single card called the Fool.
Divination >> Tarot Cards
- Reinforcement Effect and Displacement Trend: No Wine in Old Bottles?
- Two phenomena concerning displacement--the reinforcement effect and the displacement trend--have been only meagerly investigated with virtually no further published studies of them since they were first reported decades ago. Because there appears to be...
Journal of Parapsychology >> vol 53, 1989
Former French Colonies is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Former French Colonies books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Kenya: France Has No Hold Over Its Former Colonies
- Reading a commentary by Rasna Warah published on February 8 in the columns of the Daily Nation, most people must have been shocked to learn that 14 African countries were still "enslaved" by their former colonial master. They were probably outraged to ...
- Extremists kill 14 civilians, two special forces in Cote d'Ivoire
- All three West African countries are former French colonies and at least one of those killed in Grand-Bassam Sunday was French.
- Exploring the wonders of Vietnam and Cambodia on a Mekong River cruise
- I am sailing for one week on a fraction of the Mekong's course, sailing to the hearts of two former French colonies. The combination of scenic sailing and eye-widening trips ashore is the perfect way to observe the contrasts between busy Vietnam and ...
Former French Colonies Topics
Related searchesprincipal value motivation
the producers musical plot summary
handelsbanken jan wallander decentralises
fried chicken history
quotation mark typographical considerations