A selection of articles related to former yugoslavia.
Original articles from our library related to the Former Yugoslavia. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Former Yugoslavia.
- Reinforcement Effect and Displacement Trend: No Wine in Old Bottles?
- Two phenomena concerning displacement--the reinforcement effect and the displacement trend--have been only meagerly investigated with virtually no further published studies of them since they were first reported decades ago. Because there appears to be...
Journal of Parapsychology >> vol 53, 1989
- Celtic Gods and Heros: Introduction to Celtic Mythology
- Youngsters of school age almost effortlessly learn about the gods and heroes of Greek and Roman mythology. Names like Zeus, Hercules, Diana, Ulysses, Mercury, Venus, and others become widely familiar. Paintings, popular movies, and books trace their stories...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Welcome to the Perthro column of Rune-of-the-Month Club. Perthro is the Rune for the sound represented by the Roman letter “P.” This is the sixth Rune of the second Aett, hence the fourteenth Rune, so we are moving right along! Perthro is the reconstructed...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Welcome to Tyr’s Aett, the third and final aett (group of eight) of the Elder Futhark. Tiwaz is the name of this aett’s first rune in reconstructed Common Germanic. Its name became first Teiws in Gothic, then later Tiw or Tiu in Anglo-Saxon and Tyr in Old...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- King Midas and the Power of Gold
- The story of King Midas is the classical story of what can happen if somebody acquires all he ever wished for. According to myth, king Midas once took care of Silenos, the drunken follower to Dionysos, and housed and fed him when in a drunken state he had...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- Basic Candle Magick
- Burning a candle has something magical; our unconsciousness recognizes the connection between earth and infinite creative heaven symbolized by the burning candle. No electric lamp can ever beat a simple candle when it comes to bringing a warm and cosy...
Spells >> Candle Magick
Former Yugoslavia is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Former Yugoslavia books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- United Nations Arms Embargoes
- 20. Table 1. Summary of possible/suspected sources and secondary support for.
- European Observatory The former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia
- I. The former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia. Health Care Systems in Transition.
- UPDATED STATUTE OF THE INTERNATIONAL CRIMINAL
- Former Yugoslavia since 1991. Date: September OF THE INTERNATIONAL CRIMINAL TRIBUNAL FOR THE FORMER YUGOSLAVIA.
- The International Criminal Tribunal for the Former Yugoslavia
- committed in the territory of the former Yugoslavia on or after. January, 1991. 2001] International Criminal Tribunal for Former Yugoslavia.
Suggested News Resources
- The hunt for the former Yugoslavia's war criminals: mission accomplished
- Until last month, Goran Hadžíc, once leader of Croatia's Serb minority, was the last free man on the list of 161 people indicted for war crimes in the former Yugoslavia.
- Mladic: 2 pre-trial plans?
- Former Bosnian Serb general Ratko Mladic has been given six days to respond to a prosecution request to split his case into two separate trials, by the International Criminal Tribunal for the former Yugoslavia.
- Genocide detainee Mladic undergoes surgery: lawyer
- Former Bosnian Serb commander Ratko Mladic appears in court at the International Criminal Tribunal for the former Yugoslavia (ICTY) in the Hague July 4, 2011.
- It's only a matter of time before Libya welcomes tourists
- Trouble-spots that have become thriving holiday-spots include the likes of Grenada in the Caribbean, the former Yugoslavia, Israel and Egypt.
- Direct democracy is not just Swiss, it's also Slovenian
- In 1990 the Slovenian population voted overwhelmingly for independence from the former Yugoslavia, with a declaration of sovereignty the following year, making this year the 20th anniversary of its formal independence.
Suggested Web Resources
- Timeline: The Former Yugoslavia
- This new government, however, is not recognized by the United States as the successor state to the former Yugoslavia. 1995, November.
- Yugoslavia (Former) : Country Studies - Federal Research Division
- Country profile provides information about its historical setting, society and environment, economy, government and politics, and national security.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Former Yugoslavia Topics
Related searcheszhengde emperor early years
washington capitals team captains
dream interpretation glasses
emporia kansas history
stefanie sun albums