A selection of articles related to former yugoslavia.
Original articles from our library related to the Former Yugoslavia. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Former Yugoslavia.
- Reinforcement Effect and Displacement Trend: No Wine in Old Bottles?
- Two phenomena concerning displacement--the reinforcement effect and the displacement trend--have been only meagerly investigated with virtually no further published studies of them since they were first reported decades ago. Because there appears to be...
Journal of Parapsychology >> vol 53, 1989
- Celtic Gods and Heros: Introduction to Celtic Mythology
- Youngsters of school age almost effortlessly learn about the gods and heroes of Greek and Roman mythology. Names like Zeus, Hercules, Diana, Ulysses, Mercury, Venus, and others become widely familiar. Paintings, popular movies, and books trace their stories...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Welcome to the Perthro column of Rune-of-the-Month Club. Perthro is the Rune for the sound represented by the Roman letter “P.” This is the sixth Rune of the second Aett, hence the fourteenth Rune, so we are moving right along! Perthro is the reconstructed...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Welcome to Tyr’s Aett, the third and final aett (group of eight) of the Elder Futhark. Tiwaz is the name of this aett’s first rune in reconstructed Common Germanic. Its name became first Teiws in Gothic, then later Tiw or Tiu in Anglo-Saxon and Tyr in Old...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Welcome to the third installment of the Rune-of-the-Month-Club. This month's rune is Uruz, the second rune of the Elder Futhark, and has the sound(s) of the letter "U", a nice long U sound, as in "food." If Fehu, the first rune, is a tame...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Evil Hypnosis
- "Evil" hypnosis is what I call the popular view of hypnosis as something that is used by devious agencies or individuals to control people's minds surreptitiously. Mind control or behavior control are possible with hypnosis only temporarily, and...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Martin Luther
- Martin Luther was a German theologian, a priest and a monk, a scholar and a writer. He was the leading figure of the Protestant Reformation.
Saga of Times Past >> Biography
Former Yugoslavia is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Former Yugoslavia books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- United Nations Arms Embargoes
- 20. Table 1. Summary of possible/suspected sources and secondary support for.
- European Observatory The former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia
- I. The former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia. Health Care Systems in Transition.
- UPDATED STATUTE OF THE INTERNATIONAL CRIMINAL
- Former Yugoslavia since 1991. Date: September OF THE INTERNATIONAL CRIMINAL TRIBUNAL FOR THE FORMER YUGOSLAVIA.
- The International Criminal Tribunal for the Former Yugoslavia
- committed in the territory of the former Yugoslavia on or after. January, 1991. 2001] International Criminal Tribunal for Former Yugoslavia.
Suggested News Resources
- The hunt for the former Yugoslavia's war criminals: mission accomplished
- Until last month, Goran Hadžíc, once leader of Croatia's Serb minority, was the last free man on the list of 161 people indicted for war crimes in the former Yugoslavia.
- Mladic: 2 pre-trial plans?
- Former Bosnian Serb general Ratko Mladic has been given six days to respond to a prosecution request to split his case into two separate trials, by the International Criminal Tribunal for the former Yugoslavia.
- Genocide detainee Mladic undergoes surgery: lawyer
- Former Bosnian Serb commander Ratko Mladic appears in court at the International Criminal Tribunal for the former Yugoslavia (ICTY) in the Hague July 4, 2011.
- It's only a matter of time before Libya welcomes tourists
- Trouble-spots that have become thriving holiday-spots include the likes of Grenada in the Caribbean, the former Yugoslavia, Israel and Egypt.
- Direct democracy is not just Swiss, it's also Slovenian
- In 1990 the Slovenian population voted overwhelmingly for independence from the former Yugoslavia, with a declaration of sovereignty the following year, making this year the 20th anniversary of its formal independence.
Suggested Web Resources
- Timeline: The Former Yugoslavia
- This new government, however, is not recognized by the United States as the successor state to the former Yugoslavia. 1995, November.
- Yugoslavia (Former) : Country Studies - Federal Research Division
- Country profile provides information about its historical setting, society and environment, economy, government and politics, and national security.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Former Yugoslavia Topics
Related searchesgarbhodakasayi vishnu
lymph node posterior cervical
zellers congruence algorithm
shitennou sailor moon nephrite
blossius of cumae