A selection of articles related to former yugoslavia.
Original articles from our library related to the Former Yugoslavia. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Former Yugoslavia.
- Reinforcement Effect and Displacement Trend: No Wine in Old Bottles?
- Two phenomena concerning displacement--the reinforcement effect and the displacement trend--have been only meagerly investigated with virtually no further published studies of them since they were first reported decades ago. Because there appears to be...
Journal of Parapsychology >> vol 53, 1989
- Celtic Gods and Heros: Introduction to Celtic Mythology
- Youngsters of school age almost effortlessly learn about the gods and heroes of Greek and Roman mythology. Names like Zeus, Hercules, Diana, Ulysses, Mercury, Venus, and others become widely familiar. Paintings, popular movies, and books trace their stories...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Welcome to the Perthro column of Rune-of-the-Month Club. Perthro is the Rune for the sound represented by the Roman letter “P.” This is the sixth Rune of the second Aett, hence the fourteenth Rune, so we are moving right along! Perthro is the reconstructed...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Welcome to Tyr’s Aett, the third and final aett (group of eight) of the Elder Futhark. Tiwaz is the name of this aett’s first rune in reconstructed Common Germanic. Its name became first Teiws in Gothic, then later Tiw or Tiu in Anglo-Saxon and Tyr in Old...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- About Alchemy
- "The science of alchemy I like very well, and indeed, 'tis the philosophy of the ancients. I like it not only for the profits it brings in melting metals, in decocting, preparing, extracting and distilling herbs, roots; I like it also for the sake of the...
Mystic Sciences >> Alchemy
- Suggested "Field Trips" for Runic Study
- I began this article after discussing with my colleagues just what the Runes mean and how one goes about studying them. I also remembered that my Rune teacher, Thorr Sheil, told me that he and HIS teacher went to a dairy farm while they were studying the Rune...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- King James Bible: Hebrews, Chapter 10
- Chapter 10 10:1 For the law having a shadow of good things to come, and not the very image of the things, can never with those sacrifices which they offered year by year continually make the comers thereunto perfect. 10:2 For then would they not have ceased...
New Testament >> To the Hebrews
Former Yugoslavia is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Former Yugoslavia books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- UNITED - International Criminal Tribunal for the former Yugoslavia
- UPDATED STATUTE. OF THE INTERNATIONAL. CRIMINAL TRIBUNAL FOR.
- Transitional Justice in the Former Yugoslavia - The International
- BACKGROUND. Slovenia's declaration of independence from the Republic of. Yugoslavia in 1991 marked the start of the dismantling of the former.
- Post-war justice and durable peace in the former Yugoslavia
- The International Criminal Tribunal for the former Yugoslavia (ICTY).... 12. 1.
- War Stress – Effects of the War in the Area of Former Yugoslavia - Nato
- War Stress – Effects of the War in the Area of Former Yugoslavia. Mirna Flögel and Gordan Lauc. Faculty of Pharmacy and Biochemistry, University of Zagreb, ...
- Bosnia War Crimes: The International Criminal Tribunal for the
- 96-404. CRS Report for Congress. Bosnia War Crimes: The International Criminal.
Suggested News Resources
- Milka And Coca-Cola Top Brands In Former Yugoslavia Markets
- Milka, Coca-Cola and condiment Vegeta have confirmed their positions as the top three FMCG brands in the five largest markets of the Former Yugoslavia. For the 13th year running, consulting and research company Valicon conducted the Valicon Top 25 ...
- Berlin rejects criticism from Skopje
- Chancellor Angela Merkel's spokesman, Steffen Seibert, said the government could not understand the harsh criticism from Gjorge Ivanov, president of the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia (pictured), in his interview with the German tabloid, "Bild.
- 57 Mainers are now official citizens
- Among them is a dispatcher with the Portland Police Department, who arrived in Maine from bloody battles in the former Yugoslavia. For new American Svetlana Malkovich, coming to Maine was the first step off the battleground. Her homeland in Serbia ...
Suggested Web Resources
- Socialist Federal Republic of Yugoslavia - Wikipedia, the free
- The Socialist Federal Republic of Yugoslavia (SFR Yugoslavia or SFRY) ..... The election results of 11 November 1945 were decisively in favor of the former, ...
- Yugoslavia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Not to be confused with Federal Republic of Yugoslavia. .... In May 1945, the Partisans met with Allied forces outside former Yugoslav borders, after also taking ...
- What is the former Yugoslavia ? | International Criminal Tribunal for
- What is meant by the term former Yugoslavia is the territory that was up to 25 June 1991 known as The Socialist Federal Republic of Yugoslavia (SFRY).
- The Seven States of the Former Yugoslavia: An Evaluation » News
- Sixteen years after the signing of the Dayton Accords, we examine the geo- political situation in each of the seven independent states of the former Yugoslavia.
- History of the Former Country of Yugoslavia - Geography - About.com
- Learn about the former European country of Yugoslavia (1945-1992), now composed of Slovenia, Macedonia, Croatia, Serbia and Montenegro, and Bosnia, ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Former Yugoslavia Topics
Related searchesceltic tiger consequences
slane castle brief history
yichud laws of yichud
chemical formula ions
mansion of many apartments
dream dictionary lagoon
john searle strong ai