- The Spider Curse is a fate worse than death!
- This level of Spider Curse is known as extreme formication. Once extreme formication has been reached, there is nothing anyone can do to save the afflicted. They must spend the rest of their lives in a spider-world.
- Credit Illustration by Golden Cosmos
- And actually, Bernhardt, to be even more frank with you, I feel unaccountably anxious, anxious almost to the point of formication (which the dictionary defines as “a sensation like insects crawling over the skin”); it comes and goes. . .
- Dr James online health clinic 18th December 2015
- Concerned about aches and pains? Worried about a medical condition? You can email your questions confidentially to Dr Le Fanu at drjames@telegraph.
Formication is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Formication books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchestransportation in albania highways
hydro-man character history
richmond upon thames famous residents
colon anatomy descending colon
prepared piano history