- IAS official's ayurvedic formulae get regulator approval
- Patna: A Bengaluru-based firm is all set to start commercial production of six ayurvedic drugs based on the formulae developed by Bihar's SC/ST welfare department secretary S M Raju as the same have been approved by the Directorate of Ayush of the ...
- Review textbook distribution formulae – Matiang'i
- Education Cabinet Dr. Fred Matiang'i has called for a review of the textbook distribution method in the free basic education programme saying it lacks accountability.
- Analytical Models of Exoplanetary Atmospheres: Gaseous CHON Chemistry with 9
- We present novel, analytical, equilibrium-chemistry formulae for the abundances of molecules in hot exoplanetary atmospheres that include the carbon, oxygen and nitrogen networks. Our hydrogen-dominated solutions involve acetylene (C2H2), ammonia ...
- Biofuels: the historical energy sources with a burning bright future
- The biomass was analysed and complex formulae used to work out its potential for directly generating bioethanol or, after fermentation by microorganisms, producing biomethane. The potential for biomethane production, for example, depends on the ...
- School heads in south Essex hope for fairer funding
- HEADTEACHERS and MPs have welcomed plans to change the way funding is allocated to schools. The Government hopes to replace the current, hugely-complicated and very inconsistent system with a new, national one which earmarks a more similar ...
Formulae is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Formulae books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheskuching tourist attractions
pat ingoldsby his books of poems
placebo band albums
case study cumulative case studies
gold restrictions on gold ownership