- Fossilized Fungi is World's Oldest Land Fossil
- Scientists have identified bits of fossilized fungi that date back 440 million years, making them the oldest known fossils of any land-dwelling organism.
- 30-Million-Year-Old Fossilized Flowers May Be Toxic
- Delicate, though possibly deadly, flowers trapped in amber for some 30 million years have been discovered, scientists report. The fossilized plants are asterids, which make up about one-third of the world's flowering plants.
- Scientists find 'exquisite' 515-million-year-old fossilized nervous system
- But what makes this discovery interesting to researchers is that the fossilized nervous system is unlike those found in living arthropods.
- 15-million-year fossilized flowers discovered preserved in amber (PHOTOS)
- The discovery, dating back to 1986, yielded 500 fossils and led to decades of research on the fossilized insects, but little attention was paid to the flower until now. CHUNKS OF AMBER WITH FOSSIL FLOWERS WERE DESCRIBED BY BIOLOGISTS AS ...
Fossilized is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Fossilized books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesrichard rorty reception and criticism
spanish profanity mierda
meaning of dreams about king
bush doctrine preemption