A selection of articles related to four modernizations.
Original articles from our library related to the Four Modernizations. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Four Modernizations.
- Journey to the Four Directions
- East, West, South, North In sacred space I ask you forth Bring your power and your grace Live within this sacred space -author unknown To the East, where the Sun rises, where inspiration and originality are born, please join us so that we may get to know and...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- Enochian Temples: The Lower Temple
- The previous sections dealt with the Temple primarily in its relation to the macrocosmic world. The Servient squares were considered only in their formation as the floor, and were largely ignored otherwise. But they can also be grouped to form altars of the...
Magick >> Enochian
- Enochian Temples
- Constructing Enochian Temples During the six months beginning November, 1985, I was involved in an extended exploration of the Enochian Tablet of Earth. There was no purpose to the work other than tourism - I merely wanted to see what was there and record it...
Magick >> Enochian
- Working with the elements
- Four is the number of the physical universe. Both the square and the cross are symbols of material life in the three-dimensional world. The horizontal line of the cross symbolizes time, and the vertical one depicts space. The corners of the square and the...
Magick >> The Elements
- The Four Symbols of Usui Reiki Ryoho
- " It is not God's will merely that we should be happy, but that we should make ourselves happy." Immanuel Kant According to many traditional teachers the Reiki symbols are sacred and therefore secret and should only be seen by insiders, meaning...
Body Mysteries >> Reiki
- The Four Grieving Queens
- These are the Ladies who attended Arthur after his final battle, when he lay mortally wounded, and they are the ones who carried him off to Avalon. Two are mentioned below, Morgan Le Fay as chief amongst them, and Nimue, a Lady of the Lake. The other two are...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 2
- When thoughts are replaced by silence in the mind, perception arises. It is a part of the modern condition wherein the mind of humanity is constantly overwhelmed, by a million considerations and thoughts. In acquiring silence, the mind is enabled to get out...
Mind >> World Mind
Four Modernizations is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Four Modernizations books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Ch 9 China's Military Modernization
- 192 CHINA'S RISE. 1980s, when military modernization was relegated to fourth place among.
- Primary Source Document with Questions (DBQs) “THE FIFTH
- calling for China to pursue a “Fifth Modernization” was written in response to the Communist Party's emphasis on building the “Four Modernizations” (i.e.
- UPHOLD THE FOUR - Asia for Educators - Columbia University
- “Uphold the Four Basic Principles” (Speech, March 30, 1979).
Suggested News Resources
- A failure to communicate
- post-World War II Europe, Martin Luther King's “I Have A Dream” to end racial prejudice, Mikhail Gorbachev's “Perestroika” to demolish the Berlin Wall, and Deng Xiaoping's “Four Modernizations” to make Chinese entrepreneurs gloriously rich.
- Should we fear China's growing naval power?
- Indeed, military modernization itself has always been part of the si xian dai hua (the four modernizations) initiated by Deng Xiaoping in December 1978.
Suggested Web Resources
- Four Modernizations Era
- The goal of the "Four Modernizations" was to strengthen the sectors of agriculture , industry, technology and defense.
- Economic Development in China After Mao
- Although the Four Modernizations are associated with Deng Xiaoping this program was articulated by Zhou Enlai in 1975.
- The Four Modernizations
- The Four Modernizations.
- People's Republic of China: IV
- The classic party line calling for protracted class struggle was officially exchanged for one promoting the Four Modernizations.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Four Modernizations Topics
jonah lomu health issues
declarative theory of statehood
grahams law example
paradox of hedonism