Four Sons Of Horus
A selection of articles related to four sons of horus.
Original articles from our library related to the Four Sons Of Horus. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Four Sons Of Horus.
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 26
- Chapter 26 26:1 And it came to pass after the plague, that the LORD spake unto Moses and unto Eleazar the son of Aaron the priest, saying, 26:2 Take the sum of all the congregation of the children of Israel, from twenty years old and upward, throughout their...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 46
- Chapter 46 46:1 And Israel took his journey with all that he had, and came to Beersheba, and offered sacrifices unto the God of his father Isaac. 46:2 And God spake unto Israel in the visions of the night, and said, Jacob, Jacob. And he said, Here am I. 46:3...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Isis and her son Horus
- We are now in the sign of Cancer, which has quite a few things to do with the concept of the Mother. But to be sure, without the child there is no mother, so the story is just as much about the relationship between the two. In our lives, there is probably no...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- Journey to the Four Directions
- East, West, South, North In sacred space I ask you forth Bring your power and your grace Live within this sacred space -author unknown To the East, where the Sun rises, where inspiration and originality are born, please join us so that we may get to know and...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
Four Sons Of Horus is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Four Sons Of Horus books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- foursonsofhorus - Wordpress Wordpress
- There are few topics as basic to Egyptology as the “four sons of Horus,” the figures on canopic jars where organs of the deceased were placed.
- The Ancient Egyptians at - The Children's University of Manchester
- The four sons of Horus protected the stomach, lungs, liver, and intestines. They also appear on canopic jars. What?
- The Keryx, 2nd draft
- the four sons of Horus; Amset in the Northeast,. Toouamaautef in the Southeast, Kabehsonef in the Southwest and Ahaphi in the Northwest.
- Throne of Weapons and Tree of Life Classroom Pack
- stoppers often represent the four Sons of Horus.
Suggested News Resources
- Egypt time travel shocker: Camcorder found in Egyptian tomb [video]
- The jar that appears to contain a modern day camcorder in the photos (see video) has a jar stopper that is fashioned after a human head, perhaps one of the four sons of Horus.
Suggested Web Resources
- The 4 Sons of Horus
- The Four Sons of Horus were traditionally the guardians of the internal organs of the deceased.
- The Four Sons of Horus
- It should here be stated the name "Four Children of Horus" is synonymous of the more familiar one of "Four Sons of Horus".
- Egypt: The Four Sons of Horus, Deities (Genii) of Egypt
- Egypt: The Four Sons of Horus, Deities (Genii) of Egypt.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Four Sons Of Horus Topics
Related searcheslist of disney characters v
obsessive compulsive disorder
gothic blimp works
new ireland human geography
port moresby regions and suburbs
shrewsbury coat of arms