A selection of articles related to fourteen.
Original articles from our library related to the Fourteen. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Fourteen.
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 29
- Chapter 29 29:1 And in the seventh month, on the first day of the month, ye shall have an holy convocation; ye shall do no servile work: it is a day of blowing the trumpets unto you. 29:2 And ye shall offer a burnt offering for a sweet savour unto the LORD;...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 The book of the generation of Jesus Christ, the son of David, the son of Abraham. 1:2 Abraham begat Isaac; and Isaac begat Jacob; and Jacob begat Judas and his brethren; 1:3 And Judas begat Phares and Zara of Thamar; and Phares begat Esrom; and...
New Testament >> Matthew
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 2
- Chapter 2 2:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses and unto Aaron, saying, 2:2 Every man of the children of Israel shall pitch by his own standard, with the ensign of their father's house: far off about the tabernacle of the congregation shall they pitch. 2:3 And on...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 16
- Chapter 16 16:1 Now Korah, the son of Izhar, the son of Kohath, the son of Levi, and Dathan and Abiram, the sons of Eliab, and On, the son of Peleth, sons of Reuben, took men: 16:2 And they rose up before Moses, with certain of the children of Israel, two...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 31
- Chapter 31 31:1 And he heard the words of Laban's sons, saying, Jacob hath taken away all that was our father's; and of that which was our father's hath he gotten all this glory. 31:2 And Jacob beheld the countenance of Laban, and, behold, it was not toward...
Old Testament >> Genesis
Fourteen is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Fourteen books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Frightful Fourteen.pmd
- The Frightful Fourteen.
- The Fourteen Infallibles
- A CHRONOLOGICAL LIST OF THE FOURTEEN. INFALLIBLES .. history of the Fourteen Infallibles, (i.
Suggested News Resources
- Fourteen Tickets Written During Pedestrian Safety Operation
- BEND, OR -- Police issued 14 tickets and warned ten drivers for failing to yield to a pedestrian using the crosswalk last week.
- Fourteen thousand families in Bawku receive food Aid
- 26 GNA – Fourteen thousand families in the Bawku Municipality have received food support from the World Food Programme.
- Getting Noticed at the Fringe: 'Fourteen Flights'
- First up is an interview with Taylor Hamilton, who designed artwork for “Fourteen Flights,” Ryan Campbell's thriller about a doomed airplane. Following are excerpts from Erik Piepenburg's conversation with Mr. Hamilton.
- Fourteen arrested on Bourbon County drug warrants
- Fourteen people were arrested Friday morning on drug charges in a warrant service operation organized by the Southeast Kansas Drug Task Force, according to a news release issued by the Fort Scott Police Department.
- David Climer: It's time for Titans to pay up for Johnson
- Fourteen days before the Titans first real football game of the season, Johnson remains AWOL. Despite a meeting between the two sides last week, the gulf between what the Titans are offering and what Johnson wants is deep and wide.
Suggested Web Resources
- Arjun and Chad Joins The Fourteen Golf. PGA TOUR Professional Arjun Atwal and Chad Collins has joined the FOURTEEN GOLF'S professianal staff.
- 14 (number) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Fourteen is a composite number, its divisors being 1, 2, 7 and 14.
- Fourteen | Define Fourteen at Dictionary.com
- Fourteen definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation. Look it up now!
- fourteen - definition of fourteen by the Free Online Dictionary
- [Middle English fourtene, from Old English f owert ne; see kwetwer- in Indo- European roots.] four·teen adj. & pron.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesschaefer amp lamm
john shelby spong new reformation
iligan city people and culture
dream dictionary gout
blue line lebanon background
pop rivalry mariah carey vs madonna