A selection of articles related to fourteen.
Original articles from our library related to the Fourteen. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Fourteen.
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 29
- Chapter 29 29:1 And in the seventh month, on the first day of the month, ye shall have an holy convocation; ye shall do no servile work: it is a day of blowing the trumpets unto you. 29:2 And ye shall offer a burnt offering for a sweet savour unto the LORD;...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 The book of the generation of Jesus Christ, the son of David, the son of Abraham. 1:2 Abraham begat Isaac; and Isaac begat Jacob; and Jacob begat Judas and his brethren; 1:3 And Judas begat Phares and Zara of Thamar; and Phares begat Esrom; and...
New Testament >> Matthew
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 31
- Chapter 31 31:1 And he heard the words of Laban's sons, saying, Jacob hath taken away all that was our father's; and of that which was our father's hath he gotten all this glory. 31:2 And Jacob beheld the countenance of Laban, and, behold, it was not toward...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- The Paths of the Qabalah
- I must confess, I've been trying to use the book "The Talking Tree" by William Gray and I admit that I've been having a hard time. Most Tree of Life glyphs start the eleventh path with the Fool, as it is with most tarot decks. Gray begins with the...
Magick >> Qabalah
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 46
- Chapter 46 46:1 And Israel took his journey with all that he had, and came to Beersheba, and offered sacrifices unto the God of his father Isaac. 46:2 And God spake unto Israel in the visions of the night, and said, Jacob, Jacob. And he said, Here am I. 46:3...
Old Testament >> Genesis
Fourteen is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Fourteen books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Fourteen arrested in North Carolina reverse prostitution sting
- GREENVILLE, NC (WITN) -- A reverse prostitution sting netted the arrest of 14 men in Greenville, North Carolina. Police say they set up the sting on February 25th in an effort to ramp up their fight against human trafficking.
- Fourteen Selected For Carifta Games
- Joelle Lloyd (right) of Antigua Girls' High School won the under-15 girls' 200m final in 24.36 on Sunday. Coach Ted Daley believes that young Soniya Jones should have been included in the Carifta team.
- Pakistan bomb: Fourteen killed in Qadri 'revenge' attack
- At least 14 people have been killed in a Pakistan bombing which militants say was in revenge for the execution of a policeman turned assassin.
- Fourteen Long Beach Student Athletes Heading to State Championships
- This will be a district record for the largest contingent of individual sport athletes ever to reach this level in one season. Long Beach, NY. By Priscila Korb (Patch Staff) - March 8, 2016 11:29 am ET.
- Fourteen Injured After Commuter Train Derails
- Fourteen people were injured after a commuter train derailed and plunged into a creek in California. A fallen tree is believed to have caused the train, which was carrying 214 passengers, to come off the tracks.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesj sainsbury history
demographics of taiwan ethnic groups
pune famous personalities
circumesophageal nerve ring
suffix name professional