Francisco Balagtas Works
A selection of articles related to francisco balagtas works.
Original articles from our library related to the Francisco Balagtas Works. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Francisco Balagtas Works.
- King James Bible: James, Chapter 2
- Chapter 2 2:1 My brethren, have not the faith of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Lord of glory, with respect of persons. 2:2 For if there come unto your assembly a man with a gold ring, in goodly apparel, and there come in also a poor man in vile raiment; 2:3 And...
New Testament >> The Epistle of James
- King James Bible: Revelation, Chapter 2
- Chapter 2 2:1 Unto the angel of the church of Ephesus write; These things saith he that holdeth the seven stars in his right hand, who walketh in the midst of the seven golden candlesticks; 2:2 I know thy works, and thy labour, and thy patience, and how thou...
New Testament >> Revelation
- Am I Damned?: Part 1
- (Excerpted from a planned website, much of this material has already appeared in answer to various questions on the boards, especially in General Earth Spirituality. I will attempt to redact it for this forum, as much of the arguments contained here are basic...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Hulse, David Allen
- >From an early age, David Allen Hulse has made a diligent study of the alphabets of the ancient world. Even as a child, David possessed a great affinity for the alphabets of Egypt, Phoenicia, and Greece. In college, a reading of MacGregor Mathers' Kabbalah...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 10
- Chapter 10 10:1 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber. 10:2 But he that entereth in by the door is the shepherd of the sheep. 10:3 To him the...
New Testament >> John
- The Living Tradition of Thelema
- Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. What Crowley began, others must continue and develop or Thelema will become but a memory in the history of the Western Mystery Tradition. Yes, he was a Prophet and the Ipsissimus that one could say invented...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 3: The Rope Techniques
- A key ingredient to the new projection techniques is an invisible, imaginary ROPE hanging from your ceiling. This ROPE will be used to exert dynamic pressure at a single point on your astral body to force its separation from the physical. The ROPE technique...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
Francisco Balagtas Works is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Francisco Balagtas Works books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- BenCab: Life as an art form
- “Mukhang BenCab” was first proposed as a catchy alternative to describe a human face drawn or painted by BenCab, but then the title could also mean a work of art done “in the style of” BenCab. To avoid confusion from ...
- Jeffrey Ching's 'Fusion' enriches music scene
- Two arrangements received their Philippine premiere: Robert Schumann's chamber works, Op. 70 and 73, with a superimposed text of Francisco Balagtas' poem “Kay Selya,” aptly titled “Kundiman ni Schumann”; and Richard Wagner's song cycle ...
- 'Entablado': Anril Tiatco's new book on Philippine theater
- He's also written a few plays, among them the Palanca Award-winning “Miss Dulce Extranjera” and an adaptation of Francisco Baltazar's “Orosman at Zafira” set to ethnic-rock music that was staged by Dulaang Unibersidad ng Pilipinas a few years ago.
- Our real enemy is self-interest
- In a paper, “Cultural Diversity and Education in an Increasingly Globalizing World,” Dr.
- Jeffrey Ching's new compositions to premiere this week at CCP
- BERLIN-BASED Filipino composer Jeffrey Ching will mount the world premiere of his new works at the Cultural Center of the Philippines Little Theater on Aug. 29, 7:30 p.m.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.