Francisco Martin Duran
A selection of articles related to francisco martin duran.
Original articles from our library related to the Francisco Martin Duran. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Francisco Martin Duran.
- Martin Luther
- Martin Luther was a German theologian, a priest and a monk, a scholar and a writer. He was the leading figure of the Protestant Reformation.
Saga of Times Past >> Biography
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Truth, Lies and the Holocaust
- Any fool can tell the truth, but it requires a man of some sense to know how to lie well. -Samuel Butler Over the years, I have heard many tales of tragedy and persecution committed against Neo-Pagans around the country. From folks losing jobs, losing...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- The Ace of Swords: Seizing the Power of Discernment
- "For the word of God is quick and powerful and sharper than any two edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart." Hebrews 4:12 KJV I have...
Tarot Cards >> The Minor Arcana
- Samhain, The Celtic New Year
- Samhain (pronounced Sowain, Sah-uin, or Sahm-hayn) is also called the Celtic New Year, The Third harvest, All Hollows Eve, the Day of the Dead, and of course Halloween. There are many more names for Samhain, but rather then having a different meaning, they...
Holidays >> Samhain
- Beltane - The Lover's Holiday
- ABOUT BELTANE | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT BELTANE Beltane is celebrated on May 1st and is one of the original Celtic festivals, Samhain being the other one. Beltane or May Day is also known as the Lover's holiday. Beltane is pronounced bel-tene, "...
Holidays >> Beltaine
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
Francisco Martin Duran is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Francisco Martin Duran books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Shit Magnet by Jim Goad
- Francisco. Martin Duran. What is this all about?
- 1994 General Events by Date
- October 29 - Francisco Martin Duran fires over two dozen shots at the White House (Duran was later convicted of trying to kill US President Bill Clinton).
- Amherst Parking R requires Permit
- by a tourist, that shows Duran firing the rifle e had under his trench coat. By Toni Locy. THE WASHINGTON POST.
- Allegheny County Sportsmen's League Legislative Committee Report
- One listener was Francisco Martin Duran, who was so worked up by our feverish rhetoric that he traveled to Washington, DC, and on Oct.
Suggested News Resources
- In October 1994, a frequent listener named Francisco Martin Duran took a gun and shot 30 times at the White House, attempting to kill President Clinton. He gave Mr. Baker credit for inciting his rage.
- White House Bomb Alert as Homeless Man Jumps Over Security Fence With Backpack
- Francisco Martin Duran didn't jump the fence, but walked right up to it and fired at least 29 rounds at the White House, hitting the building many times, according to the Washington Post.
Suggested Web Resources
- Threatenting the President - U.S. Government Info/Resources - Date
- Apr 3, 1998 Remember Francisco Martin Duran? Back in 1994, he told some people he was going to kill President Clinton. Nobody took him seriously.
- Fame and Infamy - Hauenstein Center for Presidential Studies
- Dec 13, 2010 Using a Chinese-made, SKS 7.
- Character profile for Francisco Martin Duran
- Francisco Martin Duran has appeared in the following books: Shit Magnet: One Man's Miraculous Ability to Absorb the World's Guilt.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.