- In a narrower sense, the notion of 'francophone' reaches beyond the dictionary definition of "French language speaker".
- Mondes francophones
- francophones 33. Centre des écritures dramatiques. Wallonie-Bruxelles 426.
- Francophones in Ontario the ealth of Francophones in Ontario the
- Second Report on the Health of Francophones in Ontario. December 2005. Under the direction of.
- Group rejects idea of bilingual health authority
- All francophones, regardless of where they live, have the right to fall under a francophone health authority, just as anglophones have the right to fall under an anglophone health authority.
- Vermont says 'Bonjour' et 'Bienvenue' in bid to attract more francophones
- MONTREAL - Vermont, long known for its small-town charm and friendly people, is sending a message to its neighbours to the north: Canadians are ''bienvenue.
- Ron Robichaud is excited a new Francophone community centre is being built
- TRURO - A new Francophone community centre is exactly what Truro needs, says a local resident who is proud to embrace her Acadian roots. Renee O'Brien, 20, is thrilled more opportunities are being offered for Francophones in the area.
- Francophone flair added to Ottawa's Capital Pride party
- “For a long time, a lot of francophones and people of Gatineau have not had a lot of queer-oriented events,” said Capital Pride spokeswoman Lauryn Kronick. “It's pretty sad that there's a lack.
- Toronto francophones seek French quarter
- Beginning of Story Content A number of francophone groups in Toronto want to see a section of Carlton Street between Yonge and Parliament streets designated as the city's French quarter.
- Francophones - definition of Francophones by the Free Online
- Fran·co·phone or fran·co·phone (fr ng k -f n ). n. A French-speaking person, especially in a region where two or more languages are spoken.
- Government of Ontario - Office of Francophone Affairs
- Jun 24, 2011 Today, after four centuries, Ontario's francophone community numbers 582690, i.e. 4.
- Francophone Countries
- A list of countries where French is the official language and member states of Organisation Internationale de la Francophonie.
Francophones is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Francophones books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesr v dudley and stephens ruling
ford fe engine 410
fallacy example 4 logical fallacy
jay sean musical career
longbow design and construction