A selection of articles related to frank gilbreth.
Original articles from our library related to the Frank Gilbreth. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Frank Gilbreth.
- ASTRONICA: Blessing or Nightmare for Astrology?
- If NASA's engineers only had eleventh-century astronomy knowledge, do you think they could have landed the "Rover" on Mars? If modern day astrophysicists could only make use of ancient Assyrian astronomy, do you think they would have been able to...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- An Open Letter To The Pagan Community
- The following is an "Open Letter" to the Pagan Community from one of the nations "top" Buddhists (in a non-hierarchical way) and appeared in the Winter '93-'94 Green Egg. Since it's an "Open Letter" I doubt I'm stomping on anyone'...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Summary
- As we enter into the new millennium, the dreams of a fading era carry us all to an uncertain destination. The modern age has in no way resolved the human crisis, which is not significantly different except in terms of scale and severity, than the tragedies...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Subliminal Persuasion: References
- (1957). " Persuaders' Get Deeply 'Hidden' Tool: Subliminal Projection " Advertising Age , Vol 37, page 127, September 16, 1957. Benes, Kathryn M.., Gutkin, Terry B., Decker, T. Newell, (1990) "The effects of mellow and frenetic music on...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
- Story of the Celts: Who are the Celts?
- The ancient Celts were a group of culturally similar peoples who once occupied most of central and western Europe, north of the Greco-Roman world. Perhaps the most common cultural characteristic of the ancient Celts were the Celtic languages, a branch of the...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
Frank Gilbreth is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Frank Gilbreth books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- 'Cheaper by the Dozen,' a family affair
- The play, which is based on a biographical novel by Frank Bunker Gilbreth Jr., will be performed April 28, 29 and 30 at 7:30 p.m.
- The Calligraphic Light Drawings of Echo Lew | KCET
- The technique of light drawing originated in 1914 when scientists Frank and Lillian Gilbreth used small lights and an open shutter to track the motions of factory workers.
- Attic yields April Fools' newspaper parody
- I can't say for certain, but I think it was done after hours, in fun by newsroom insiders and I'm seeing at least some of Frank B. Gilbreth's telltale sense of humor, which showed up all the time in a near daily column he wrote for 40 years.
- Cleveland theater auditions for April 15 and beyond: Cleveland Play House and ...
- Carnation City Players. 460 E. Market St.
- Don't try this at home: On life with a large family
- Many, many years ago, we read an engaging book called “Cheaper by the Dozen,” by siblings Frank Bunker Gilbreth Jr. and Ernestine Gilbreth Carey, originally published in 1948. It was a best-seller in its day and twice became a movie.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.