A selection of articles related to frankenstein.
Original articles from our library related to the Frankenstein. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Frankenstein.
- This month's rune, Kenaz, is the sixth rune of the first aett of the Elder Futhark. Thus, we are now one-quarter of the way through our journey into the runes! The phonetic value of Kenaz is the hard "k" sound. One basic meaning of "Kenaz"...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Grimassi, Raven
- Raven Grimassi is the author of several books on Wicca and Witchcraft, including The Wiccan Mysteries, which was awarded Book of the Year and First Place-Spirituality Book by the Coalition of Visionary Retailers in 1998. Raven Grimassi was born in 1951 to an...
Real Interviews >> Authors
Frankenstein is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Frankenstein books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Bernard Rose's 'Frankenstein' Is a Tale of the Postmodern Prometheus
- There have been literally hundreds of adaptations of Mary Wollstonecraft Shelley's Frankenstein since it first published anonymously in 1818. The first filmed adaptation was 1910's Frankenstein by J. Searle Dawley (at Edison Studios).
- The Weirdest Versions of Frankenstein in TV, Literary, and Film History
- Frankenstein is, arguably, the greatest of all monsters.
- New on DVD: Moby Dick, Snoopy, Frankenstein featured in March 8 DVD releases
- "Victor Frankenstein": The tale of the doctor's quest to create life is told from Igor's point of view. Daniel Radcliffe stars. Dr.
- Lake City Community Theatre group to bring 'Young Frankenstein' to the stage
- Community Theatre to produce Young Frankenstein. Staff report. LAKE CITY – Tickets are available for this weekend's Lake City Community Theatre production of Young Frankenstein at the Greater Lake City Chamber of Commerce, Acline Street, Lake City.
- The GOP's 'Frankenstein'
- Men are bawling. Women shake their heads in cowed disbelief. They peek through clenched fingers, afraid to cast their eyes upon the creature threatening to devour them.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.