A selection of articles related to frankenstein.
Original articles from our library related to the Frankenstein. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Frankenstein.
- This month's rune, Kenaz, is the sixth rune of the first aett of the Elder Futhark. Thus, we are now one-quarter of the way through our journey into the runes! The phonetic value of Kenaz is the hard "k" sound. One basic meaning of "Kenaz"...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Grimassi, Raven
- Raven Grimassi is the author of several books on Wicca and Witchcraft, including The Wiccan Mysteries, which was awarded Book of the Year and First Place-Spirituality Book by the Coalition of Visionary Retailers in 1998. Raven Grimassi was born in 1951 to an...
Real Interviews >> Authors
Frankenstein is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Frankenstein books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Frankenstein. Letter 1. To Mrs.
- [Frankenstein] offers a rare opportunity to investigate —Christopher Small in Mary Shelley's Frankenstein The next day she started work on Frankenstein.
- THE BRIDE OF FRANKENSTEIN
- I don't know what I thought being the Baroness von Frankenstein would be like, but this isn't it.
- FRANKENSTEIN by Mary Shelley. Abridgment by Jeffrey Jackson. Note from Jackson: This abridgment is approximately one-fifth the length of the original novel.
Suggested News Resources
- Theater League brings Broadway to Wichita
- The four live shows will be "Young Frankenstein," "Mamma Mia!," Blue Man Group and "In the Heights." The series starts in December and stretches to May.
- Read an exclusive preview of DC Comics' quirky new superhero series, OMAC
- Here's an exclusive sneak peek of DC Comics' new comic book OMAC In this series, Jack Kirby's One Man Army Corps gets a 21st century cybernetic update, complete with espionage thrills and battles with Frankenstein.
- We the Animals by Justin Torres
- They fancy themselves alternately as the Three Musketeers; the Three Bears; the Three Stooges; Alvin and the Chipmunks; Frankenstein, the bride of Frankenstein, and the baby of Frankenstein; and even the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- Creating Frankenstein on Europe's southern borders
- According to Mario Franssen from INTAL observer mission, who has just returned from war-torn Tripoli, the message from some locals there is that the conflict may have created a Frankenstein's monster for Europe.
Suggested Web Resources
- Frankenstein - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Frankenstein; or, The Modern Prometheus is a novel about a failed artificial life experiment that has produced a monster, written by Mary Shelley.
- Frankenstein - Literature.org - The Online Literature Library
- Contains complete story by the author, Mary Shelley.
- Frankenstein (1931) - IMDb
- Directed by James Whale. With Colin Clive, Mae Clarke, Boris Karloff, John Boles .
- Frankenstein (1910) - Full Movie - YouTube
- Jan 14, 2009 Frankenstein is a 1910 film made by Edison Studios that was written and directed by J. Searle Dawley.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
city of sunderland history
decision theory intertemporal choice
beliefs of hindu
perseus origin at argos
leviticus religious interpretation