A selection of articles related to frankincense.
Original articles from our library related to the Frankincense. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Frankincense.
- Frankincense: Correspondences
- Boswellia carterii Folk Names: Incense, Olibans, Olibanum, Olibanus Gender: Masculine Planet: Sun Element: Fire Deity: Ra, Baal Power: Protection, Exorcism, Spirituality...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary F
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 2
- Chapter 2 2:1 And when any will offer a meat offering unto the LORD, his offering shall be of fine flour; and he shall pour oil upon it, and put frankincense thereon: 2:2 And he shall bring it to Aaron's sons the priests: and he shall take thereout his...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
- Hare Moon Ritual: Banishing Negativity with Roses
- This full moon circle ritual was written for the May full moon in the year 2000 -- the Hare moon. It is presented here as inspiration and raw material to others creating ritual circles. -Gwydion This circle is designed for banishing negativity from the...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 2
- Chapter 2 2:1 Now when Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Judaea in the days of Herod the king, behold, there came wise men from the east to Jerusalem, 2:2 Saying, Where is he that is born King of the Jews? for we have seen his star in the east, and are come to...
New Testament >> Matthew
- King James Bible: Revelation, Chapter 18
- Chapter 18 18:1 And after these things I saw another angel come down from heaven, having great power; and the earth was lightened with his glory. 18:2 And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the...
New Testament >> Revelation
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 30
- Chapter 30 30:1 And thou shalt make an altar to burn incense upon: of shittim wood shalt thou make it. 30:2 A cubit shall be the length thereof, and a cubit the breadth thereof; foursquare shall it be: and two cubits shall be the height thereof: the horns...
Old Testament >> Exodus
Frankincense is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Frankincense books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- 7 Ways To Use Frankincense Oil
- Frankincense oil speeds up the healing of wounds and scars without developing infections. The oil has strong antiseptic and disinfectant properties that are especially powerful when combined with lavender essential oil.
- How To Use Skullcap Leaves For All Sorts Of Natural Beauty Treatments
- Skullcap leaves are finally making their way into our skincare — and it's a good thing, because these vibrantly green leaves have soothing, protective properties that are good for all skin types.
- Gwyneth Paltrow Says Your Skincare Products Should Be Nurtured with Chants and
- I like to burn frankincense as I do it, to clear the room—it's sacred, energizing, and such a pure smell.” Each product has its own chant. Once the blend is ready I meditate.
- Beautiful, naturally
- Frankincense oil is good for wrinkles. Mix it with little almond oil, apply on your face and give it a hot towel treatment and it works wonders. Women can do these simple things and go about their daily chores.
- Media captionBoth frankincense and myrrh are farmed in Kenya
- A Christmas tradition that can be traced back to the story of Jesus's birth in Bethlehem is the exchange of gifts. The Bible records that wise men took him gifts of gold, frankincense and myrrh.
Related searcheslist of dictators asia
aldehyde common reactions
3 doors down singles
melaka culture and economy
mormonism and judaism holy books