A selection of articles related to frankish.
Original articles from our library related to the Frankish. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Frankish.
- Weyland the Smith
- Not British as such, he was imported by the Anglo-Saxons from the continent. He is known in Teutonic sources, Frankish sources, and in Scandinavia, where he is called Volund. The gist of his tale is that he loved a swan-maiden who lived with him for seven...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- I can't believe I'm now starting on the Second Aett of the Elder Futhark. Time is indeed flying by! Looks like this is a highly auspicious, or at least a very fitting time for me to write this article! While Hagalaz literally means "hail" as in ice...
Divination >> Rune Stones
Frankish is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Frankish books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- 'Vikings' Season 4 Spoilers: Rollo Gives His Viking Arm Ring To Gisla In
- Rollo (Clive Standen) continues to prove his loyalty to the Franks, most especially to his wife Gisla (Morgane Polanski), in this week's episode of "Vikings.
- The Vikings season 4 episode 3 review: Mercy
- Judith's Frankish tutor may be sharing what he says is common knowledge all over the continent about the attack on Paris, but as we in the audience are quite aware, his version of the events is hardly accurate.
- How faith conversion affected kings and their empires throughout history
- Although France had been largely Christianized under the Roman Empire, the conversion of the Frankish barbarian king Clovis in 486 led to the establishment of Christianity as the religion of the kingdom of the Franks.
- Vikings sleeps uneasily and prepares for what's to come
- Before that, he responds to Gisla's spitting fury over their marriage (and a goblet of wine in his face) by demanding her to stay in some of the only Frankish language he knows (“Woman… my woman!”), sounding for all the world like Frankenstein's monster.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesbrahmacharya yoga
contortion types of performances
soybean cyst nematode
list of people from bihar
dreams meaning of dream about fire