Franklin D Roosevelt Legacy
A selection of articles related to franklin d roosevelt legacy.
Original articles from our library related to the Franklin D Roosevelt Legacy. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Franklin D Roosevelt Legacy.
- The Pagan Roots of Democracy
- I stepped into the voting booth with civic pride and religious inspiration. The pastors urged the congregation to renew America and vote for a good Christian man, Ronald Reagan. I voted a straight Republican ticket. Those godless Democrats were no better than...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Polyamory: Loving Unlimited
- Unconditional loving, loving "without limits and without restrictions" in all areas and in all interactions, is one of the basic aims and guiding principles of the Aluna network of communities for the New- Partnership Era to come. Let's get really...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Black Gospel Music
- Black Gospel music is also known as Urban Contemporary Gospel music. Its roots were the Negro spiritual songs that were sang by the African slaves while tilling the rich cotton fields of their white Southern masters in the early 18th century.
>> Poetry & Fable
- An Overview: What is Atheism?
- Atheism is non-belief in the existence of god or deities. It originated from the Greek word “atheos” which means ‘without god’.
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
Franklin D Roosevelt Legacy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Franklin D Roosevelt Legacy books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Conserving a piece of FDR's legacy in 'Rightful Heritage'
- Authors, pushing back, are increasingly opting for what is called “partial biography” — a single significant volume focusing on a particular aspect, angle, or period of the subject's life. Douglas Brinkley's “Rightful Heritage: Franklin D.
- What's Quickly? It's where readers sound off on the issues of the day. Have a quote, question or quip?
- Questions surround Sanders' single-payer health care plan
- His campaign discounts those criticisms and likens Sanders' proposals to sweeping policy changes of the past, such as when President Franklin D. Roosevelt introduced Social Security during the Great Depression. "If establishment economists had been ...
- An Incredible Election Year in America
- Of more importance is the sharp move to right during Clinton's term that put the great accomplishments of Democratic reformers Franklin D. Roosevelt and Lyndon B. Johnson into cold storage.