Franny And Zooey
A selection of articles related to franny and zooey.
Original articles from our library related to the Franny And Zooey. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Franny And Zooey.
- Our Pagan Village: The Importance and Persuit of Honor
- Candlelight flickers over the Beltaine revels. Food is laid out in the circle for the feast. Only one rule – no one can feed themselves. Each is dependent on friends and loved ones for sustenance, joy and delight. After an hour of laughter and revels and way...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Pagan Mythology
- Is the traditional story presented as an historical event that serves to illustrate part of the world view of a people or explain a practice, belief, or natural phenomenon. The mythological beliefs a culture shares gives shape to its actions and choices....
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 6
- AS THE WORM TURNS Health and well being are part of the natural birthright of the human being. With all of its organs intact, the right diet, exercise and mental focus, a human body can overcome any disease. Even so, the effects of living in this...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
Franny And Zooey is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Franny And Zooey books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Remembering Franny and Zooey and Jim.
- And for many years — more than I can remember, really — that book has been Franny and Zooey by J.D. Salinger.
- Beyond “Infinite Jest”
- It's as if Salinger had merged “Franny and Zooey” with whatever sincere Buddhist fiction he was rumored to be working on for all those years until his death.
- Go Set a Legacy: The Fate of Harper Lee
- J.D. Salinger, in the cultural imagination, is not known as the author of “A Perfect Day for Bananafish” or even of Franny and Zooey; he is remembered mostly for his “one-hit wonder,” The Catcher in the Rye.
- Classic bound to outlive a curiosity
- Did we really need Franny and Zooey? No, was the answer of the book-buying public. Lee also protected the reputation of Mockingbird by going silent shortly after its publication.
- The Smell of Old Books vs Plain Vanity: What Makes Us Buy Books?
- But each time I visit a book store, my mind draws a blank. I literally cannot remember the name of a single author on my list when I'm asked if I'm looking for anything specific.