- No proof of 2006 World Cup vote buying, Franz Beckenbauer under pressure
- Frankfurt: There is no evidence of vote-rigging in the awarding of the 2006 football World Cup to Germany, says a report into the scandal which piled more pressure on former World Cup chief Franz Beckenbauer over a payment to a disgraced ex-FIFA official.
- Franz Beckenbauer fined, warned by FIFA ethics judges
- FILE - In this June 1, 2011 file photo FIFA President Joseph Blatter reacts when is hugged by German soccer legend Franz Beckenbauer, left, after he was re-elected FIFA president in Zurich, Switzerland.
- Franz Beckenbauer fined and warned regarding World Cup bids
- Franz Beckenbauer. Franz Beckenbauer has been fined and warned by the adjudicatory chamber of FIFA's ethics committee for failing to co-operate with an ethics committee investigation regarding the 2018/2022 FIFA World Cup bids. Share.
- Franz Beckenbauer fined for not aiding World Cup bid probe
- Franz Beckenbauer has been warned and fined by Fifa's independent ethics committee after failing to cooperate with an investigation into the bidding processes for the 2018 and 2022 World Cups. Beckenbauer, who won the World Cup as a player and a ...
Franz Beckenbauer is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Franz Beckenbauer books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.