- Hypnosis Therapy Pioneer Mesmer Dies 'A Fraud'
- A pioneer in hypnotic therapy, Franz Anton Mesmer passed away on 5th March 1815, in Meersburg, Swabia. Many of Mesmer's theories and treatments were crucial forerunners to modern therapeutic hypnotism, and yet he died in obscurity, labelled a fraud in ...
- An A-to-Z Guide to Bullshit Alternative Medicine on YouTube
- More commonly known as hypnotism, but originally created and named for Franz Mesmer who, in his time, was driven into exile for his absurd claims about “animal magnetism.” Although some studies claim it can help with anxiety or smoking cessation, ...
- Student Opera Society to perform at MagLab Open House
- As the action unfolds, the two men are saved from death by the use of “mesmerism,” a concept developed by 18th-century physician Franz Anton Mesmer. The research related to the concept of “mesmerism” or “animal magnetism” was relatively new during ...
- Günter de Bruyn - Eine Liebe in Preußen
- Da seine geistige Regsamkeit auch immer die Fortschritte der Wissenschaften registriert hatte, war ihm in jüngeren Jahren sicher auch nicht entgangen, dass Franz Anton Mesmers neuartige Heilmethode bei ihrem ersten Bekanntwerden um 1780 sowohl ...
Franz Mesmer is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Franz Mesmer books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Franz Mesmer Topics
Related searchesdream interpretation jesus christ
ottawa treaty history
silicon dioxide chemistry
donald duck famous illustrators
barong tagalog type of cloth used